arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(04-24-2021, 07:22 AM)fChk Wrote: As the title suggest this thread's goal is to track the vaccination status of the Post4VPS community. The poll has 4 exclusive options and you're invited to select the one that applies to you:
> 1- Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
> 2- Vaccinated (1 dose)
> 3- Not vaccinated but willing to get vaxxed and waiting my turn
> 4- Not vaccinated and not intending to get vaxxed!

In case you're vaccinated, can you please specify which vaccine did you get in your post.

Thanks!

For me, I'm fully vaccinated with the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.

NB : The poll is public(/not anonymous.)

Well, I'm quite neutral on this topic still, even though vaccination started a while ago in India. I'm 18 presently and in India they have announced that those who are at least 18 will be able to register for vaccination and get vaxxed from May 1st onwards. However, the results aren't very pleasing here. Those who got vaccinated with both the doses still got infected there are two among my relatives and countless countrywide. Lots of people had side effects from the vaccine and some of them sadly passed away within days of getting the vaccine. These are the reasons why I'm still unsure if I should register at all, although we're having 380K daily COVID cases, with 25K each day in my city itself.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community - by Sn1F3rt - 04-29-2021, 11:46 AM
Did you get the Vaccine? - by LightDestory - 06-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Did you get the Vaccine? - by Littlemaster - 06-29-2021, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting