arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(05-20-2021, 12:02 AM)deanhills Wrote: That's why it is difficult to understand in the US why those who have been vaccinated no longer need to wear face masks. I believe it should be a requirement to wear face masks and practice social distancing until there are almost no cases left and no one is dying any longer.

That has been the hardest part of all of this, while the CDC made that determination, the zone I live in made it clear in their last meeting that the mask mandate will stay in place with a vote or poll put out to the public with nearly 85% of participants being in favor of continuing the mask mandate. My partner and I follow the guidances, but out doors when we are at the park or museum grounds we have not been wearing a mask, but we are fully vaccinated and can maintain social distance.

Unfortunately, the mask in America was politicized way too much instead of being introduced as an act of compassion for your fellow neighbor.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community - by tbelldesignco - 05-23-2021, 03:25 AM
Did you get the Vaccine? - by LightDestory - 06-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Did you get the Vaccine? - by Littlemaster - 06-29-2021, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting