arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(06-02-2021, 12:53 AM)deanhills Wrote: Exactly.  Not to mention at least $2000 to cover expenses - book and pay in advance for a 3-day stay in a Canada Government approved Hotel and then be basically incarcerated in it while you wait for the outcome of a test which as far as I understand you have to pay for as well.  I'd be dead worried to stay in Hotels like that and wonder how up to date their ventilation systems are.  Like families congregating in small rooms in those Hotels.  Got to be tough on the kids and their parents.

Any way.  I'm sure I'm not the only Canadian grumbling about that.  There are many Canadians - particularly the snow birds in the USA - delaying travel back to avoid the expense and discomfort around the airports.

Oh yeah, my birth-dad lives in Toronto and he's been wanting to come state side to see me, but there is no way between scheduling off work and everything you have to do to for reentry that it is worth while or possible for some people. I know with a friend, we went to Toronto February 2020 right when the US was starting to close their borders and we had to take a 90 hour train ride from Toronto to Chicago with a bunch of different stops just to get back home. We couldn't enter via NYC or we would have been held there and would not have been able to leave until about two or three months ago.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community - by tbelldesignco - 06-02-2021, 02:01 AM
Did you get the Vaccine? - by LightDestory - 06-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Did you get the Vaccine? - by Littlemaster - 06-29-2021, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting