arrow_upward

Poll: What's your COVID-19 vaccination status?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fully vaccinated (2 shots)
17.65%
Vaccinated (1 dose)
5.88%
Not vaccinated but waiting my turn
35.29%
Not intending to get vaccinated!
17.65%
Undecided - still thinking about it
23.53%
Total
17 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community
(06-04-2021, 07:57 AM)Decent12 Wrote: Vaccine does not stop virus from infecting you and i have already mentioned i think you missed or i am getting your point wrong since you are talking about spreading it among your own people that can be done even after getting vaccine.

So it should be totally upto me since it will only harm me and no one else.

You can be infected even after vaccine.

I get what @fChk is talking about. When you get the vaccine, at least your body already have the antibody that able to fight the virus before it gives you any symptoms. Or if any symptoms occur, it's not that heavy that will require you to be taken to the hospital.

But when you don't get the vaccine, your body need time to build the antibody. In the meantime, it will give you symptoms such as cough that can "share" the virus to others.

Yes, both vaccinated and non-vaccinated can still have symptoms such as cough, but, do you want to feel how hard is it to breathe when your lung is affected? I'm not Smile
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Messages In This Thread
RE: COVID-19 Vaccination Status inside Post4VPS Community - by tiwil - 06-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Did you get the Vaccine? - by LightDestory - 06-28-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Did you get the Vaccine? - by Littlemaster - 06-29-2021, 04:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting