arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation of WP without Panel - Permissions Issue
Thanks @Mashiro. The info is most useful. There are so many places that changes will have to be made. For example the host name is post2host Dallas. I probably need to create a new user name and give it all of the privileges. I'll give the command line effort a go again tomorrow.

In the meanwhile it's pretty awesome how fast a panel works and the time it saves. I've been working through my VestaCP folders. The details are unbelievable, compared with my attempts earlier in the day to create everything from the command line.

I also figured out that with a panel their folders are put together different. There is an Admin folder in both VestaCP and WordPress. Whereas with command line, one works with var/www/html. Think my eyes are crossing. Now and then I have an "aha" moment. But ever since checking through VestaCP files and folders, I guess panels do have their uses. Sum total of loads of work.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-23-2020, 05:34 PM
Last Post: deanhills
07-21-2019, 02:17 AM
07-19-2019, 09:23 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting