arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19
Covid really did not change my daily operations very much minus washing my hands a little more, working from home and wearing a mask. I think during the height of the pandemic in the United States, my sister and I hung out a lot and our circle was us and maybe one other friend, but we kept it super small. Both times I got sick from the virus was after going grocery shopping where folks were not wearing masks and causing problems for other shoppers.

Things we did do to 1) pass the time and 2) give the frontline workers a break from having to deal with us were doing lots of DIY and up cycling of furniture that we had around our houses or we would go out in nature and collect sticks and flowers to press and dry to make cool ornaments and the like, we also walked around our neighborhoods during big trash item day and looked to see what items we could up-cycle. The other thing we did was garden, we grew as many plants and vegetables as we could and actually canned and froze a bunch of them. Both as a way to produce our own food during grocery shortages in our area, but to also have meals of gratitude with each other where things like bread, sides, beverages and desserts were things we grew ourselves and we got to appreciate the work and time that went into making that meal from garden to table.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19 - by sAmI - 05-25-2021, 12:16 AM
RE: Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19 - by tbelldesignco - 05-25-2021, 08:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting