arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android is more popular than Windows
This is the latest news about Android. Among internet users Android devices are more popular than Windows
http://gs.statcounter.com/press/android-...first-time

Thanks  @Post4VPS

(04-03-2017, 05:24 PM)meetdilip Wrote: This is the latest news about Android. Among internet users Android devices are more popular than Windows
http://gs.statcounter.com/press/android-...first-time
Android wins because of how open source is it and reliable.... you can also root to get access for directory and change the system.... most people use android because it has much applications in google play store than windows store..
Admit it, Android is popular because it's free. And, Google promotes it with all it's might.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Wow that is great android company is popular company they make unlimited applications to use on Mobile , Tablet and TV i have Android Television it maintain Live Television like indian channels , pakistani channels , punjabi channels and also other world channels i use Kodi to watch live indian channels , cooking channels and sports channels in my opinion android is fantastic operating system can be used everywhere outside the house . the town , market , supermarket , etc.
Will they be counting Android TVs, Chromecast etc on this record. I think so. Their metrics are based on sampling of devices which access internet. Google is already the big thing on internet. Now, Android as well.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Android is popular now because most of our portable devices has it. Most of phone are using android and lot of developers want to make apps for android, for example look at google play store. Windows is better on pc and android is better on phones.
even though the windows market share is decline i dont think pc will dead soon because there are still people who need a pc and cannot be replaced with a android like developers , content creator and pc master race .

the mid to high end pc market is still great but the low end market is dead by android

Desktop killed by laptop killed by tablet killed by smartphone killed by?? just see
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I think this is because in China most people don't have a desktop PC, or a notebook just a cheap smart phone. And they are available from as low as 20-30 dollars.
The next smart phone boom will be in Africa because there weren't available mobile networks everywhere only in larger cities until nowadays. And if in the US or Europe most users change their phones every two or three years then the older phones travel to Africa to disassemble, but they will still use it for another 5-10 years. The same goes for cars, TVs, and every electronic devices.
My current phone has more than 6 years since 2011 so I really protect the environment.
(04-15-2017, 05:22 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: even though the windows market share is decline i dont think pc will dead soon because there are still people who need a pc and cannot be replaced with a android like developers , content creator and pc master race .

the mid to high end pc market is still great but the low end market is dead by android

Desktop killed by laptop killed by tablet killed by smartphone killed by?? just see

Next could be smartwatch or smartglasses. In my opinion smartglasses are very interesting things, maybe not much popular now but who knows what will happen soon.
(04-16-2017, 08:44 AM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Next could be smartwatch or smartglasses. In my opinion smartglasses are very interesting things, maybe not much popular now but who knows what will happen soon.

but my opinion i dont think so because smart glasses is not really that convinient and smartglass still expensive . for smartwatch i dont tink so because smartwatch screen is small .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting