arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install VestaCP - Centos 6-7
Hello everybody, i am going to show you an Tutorial about how to install VestaCP but this one contains more easy steps && Latest VestaCP build...

What is VestaCP Module ?

Vesta control panel (VestaCP) is an open source hosting control panel, which can be used to manage multiple websites, creat and manage email accounts, FTP accounts, and MySQL databases, manage DNS records and more

1. you need an registered Domain (it doesn't matter .tk .com... what ever)
  2. Change your Domain's Nameservers to ns1.your-domain.com - ns2.your-domain.com and the IP Address of every Nameserver it will be your VPS IP... (as your VPS Hostname must be a valid hostname that will resolve on the IP used for the control panel)
  3. Change your VPS Hostname to your vtcp.your-domain.com
  4. Here we go with a standard clean and Up ToDate Centos Installaion: yum -y update && shutdown -r now
  5. Installing Basic Default Packages...: yum -y install nano wget curl
  6. Going to Disbale SELinux: setenforce 0
                                                           sed -i 's/enforcing/disabled/' /etc/sysconfig/selinux
  7. and then it will ask your to insert your Email Address && Password...
  8. Lets Begin VestaCP installaion session: [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]curl -O http://vestacp.com/pub/vst-install.sh[/font]
  9. [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]Lets make sure that the installaion Bash file is executable and then start the installation (Optional, You might create your own VestaCP's Bash installaion Command with some advanced parameters at https://vestacp.com/install/): [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]chmod +x vst-install.sh
                                                                                                                                                 bash vst-install.sh
    [/font]
    [/font]

10. [font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,][font=Menlo, Monaco, Consolas,]The installation process can take some time depending on the speed of your network connection, so be patient. At the end of the installation, you should see the URL, the username and the password for logging into the panel: [/font][/font]
=======================================================
_| _| _|_|_|_| _|_|_| _|_|_|_|_| _|_|
_| _| _| _| _| _| _|
_| _| _|_|_| _|_| _| _|_|_|_|
_| _| _| _| _| _| _|
_| _|_|_|_| _|_|_| _| _| _|
Congratulations, you have just successfully installed Vesta Control Panel
https://your_ip:8083
username: admin
password: Your_Password
We hope that you enjoy your installation of Vesta. Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions.
Thank you.
--
Sincerely yours
vestacp.com team

- Enjoy Your Web Hosting Life... Big Grin
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Nice tutorial, but i foundit useless, You can just get automatic script from their official website.
(11-21-2017, 12:18 PM)oraldavid Wrote: Nice tutorial, but i foundit useless, You can just get automatic script from their official website.
Thanks sir, i had already mentioned that you might create your own installation command at thier official website(VestaCP) 
Quote:9. the installation (Optional, You might create your own VestaCP's Bash installaion Command with some advanced parameters at https://vestacp.com/install/): ch... 
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Nice Tutorial, but i saw Virtualization panel can install it within 1 click i tried but get said it's said process start behind the scene but what's next? when i visit VPS's IP nothing here even i add port (i don't remembered ports).

anyways, i installed manually but NameServer is en example i have to set it own or it's come with default from Vesta panel because i wait more then 48 Hours to point but domain never pointed so i uninstalled it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(11-22-2017, 11:56 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Nice Tutorial, but i saw Virtualization panel can install it within 1 click i tried but get said it's said process start behind the scene but what's next? when i visit VPS's IP nothing here even i add port (i don't remembered ports).

anyways, i installed manually but NameServer is en example i have to set it own or it's come with default from Vesta panel because i wait more then 48 Hours to point but domain never pointed so i uninstalled it.

I suggest you to install Plesk better, Its powerful , just like cPanel.
(11-22-2017, 11:56 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Nice Tutorial, but i saw Virtualization panel can install it within 1 click i tried but get said it's said process start behind the scene but what's next? when i visit VPS's IP nothing here even i add port (i don't remembered ports).

If you checked first 3 steps you will find your answer
1. you need an registered Domain (it doesn't matter .tk .com... what ever [you could use freenom.com/1and1.com as an Free/Paid Domains registrar as well])
2. Change your Domain's Nameservers to ns1.your-domain.com - ns2.your-domain.com and the IP Address of every Nameserver it will be set to your VPS IP Address... (as your VPS Hostname must be a valid hostname that will resolve on the IP used for the control panel)
3. Change your VPS Hostname to your vtcp.your-domain.com (you could change this 'vtcp' to any another sub domain depends on your choice but it must be a valid sub domain)
(11-22-2017, 12:12 PM)oraldavid Wrote: I suggest you to install Plesk better, Its powerful , just like cPanel.

yeah i saw Plesk's pictures also my friend recommended me but isn't free forever right on trial period ?

(11-22-2017, 03:16 PM)Zorono Wrote: If you checked first 3 steps you will find your answer
1. you need an registered Domain (it doesn't matter .tk .com... what ever [you could use freenom.com/1and1.com as an Free/Paid Domains registrar as well])
2. Change your Domain's Nameservers to ns1.your-domain.com - ns2.your-domain.com and the IP Address of every Nameserver it will be set to your VPS IP Address... (as your VPS Hostname must be a valid hostname that will resolve on the IP used for the control panel)
3. Change your VPS Hostname to your vtcp.your-domain.com (you could change this 'vtcp' to any another sub domain depends on your choice but it must be a valid sub domain)

Well i can't set Name Servers can you create new tutorial about it or recommend me any tutorial? my friend said you have to set glue what is that?
Terminal
Best Regards,

(11-22-2017, 08:12 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: yeah i saw Plesk's pictures also my friend recommended me but isn't free forever right on trial period ?

Well i can't set Name Servers can you create new tutorial about it or recommend me any tutorial? my friend said you have to set glue what is that?

You can get free trials forever using fake emails Big Grin
(This is not 50 Character?)
(11-22-2017, 08:13 PM)oraldavid Wrote: You can get free trials forever using fake emails Big Grin
(This is not 50 Character?)

it's good to use free trial forever i mean no tense later? or if they update my trial get expired?
Terminal
Best Regards,

(11-22-2017, 08:15 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: it's good to use free trial forever i mean no tense later? or if they update my trial get expired?

No, Your trial won't get expired, every 15 days go register another trial with another fake mail and you're ready to go!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-09-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting