arrow_upward

[ADDED] check thread for info
Hey community,

I've been thinking about some more interaction. to improve the relationship with staff > members.
what you think about events. we hop into a discord server hold something for 2 days so everyone can complete the event and compensate timezone difference. and play for like post exceptions (will only be for like 2 posts less 20 > 18 or etc).
would you like to see any other things we should consider adding to the current system.
feel free to mention anything and we will try to see if this actually beneficial.
if i miss any previous requests just mention the link here.
thanks,
Perry
@perryoo11 you are full of great ideas. Smile

For suggestion, I have a feeling that it is better to hold the events right here on Post4VPS forum, rather than on Discord.

It will help keep all the traffics on this forum.

(10-15-2018, 02:06 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: @perryoo11 you are full of great ideas. Smile

For suggestion, I have a feeling that it is better to hold the events right here on Post3VPS forum, rather than on Discord.

It will help keep all the traffics on this forum.

the discord is just an example. i was just pushing some ideas over the tables.
@perryoo11 Hey dude, count me in with the events! What I suggest is how about we set 2 or 3 specific time since we have different time zone we will stick with UTC 12 or 8 hours difference? by doing that other members will have a chance to participate when they missed the other time.

5:00 UTC | 13:00 UTC | 21:00 UTC

Your thought?
That discord server idea is gonna rock.
I think everyone now uses discord, so that discord server idea would be great.
Using discord and having it on the sidebar or at the top in a clear fashion manner will make it more stand out. People will join and chat and be more active than the forum where it posters minimal conversation in a broken format. The hosting event sounds intriguing and discord is the perfect place for it. I don't think forum generally works with events that much. Discord will be a faster, responsive and engaging platform for events and general interaction overall.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
If you want to use Discord, then probably you are gonna make the forum inactive.
How people will be using Discord?:
Share all of their thoughts, offers, memes, gaming, etc and lot more.
How forum will then be used?
Just as a job to complete the requirement, that is posts.
When there's shoutbox that works in real-time, i don't think a need for Discord is necessary if you want to improve the people-admin relationship.
Everything should be depended on the forum to increase its activity. Apps like Discord are already destroying the use of community forums.
guys, please refrain from talking about the topic.
the discord was a complete example that is never going to happen.

the events will be held normally in this forum.
if the event is getting overwhelmingly big we can consider other options.
@Abinash Helding the event in Discord would not be a good idea. Since we rather needed to held it here in the forum to increase more traffic.

@Kururin We already have a chat box, by using that discord chat would not be needed.
I'm going to close this topic as the idea is going to be held in the future.

if you do have any suggestions for the events let us know in this category (feedback and suggestions).
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting