arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
It was an old anime but I would say it was not a waste of time nor I felt watching this anime justified my time for watching anyways let come to anime.
Anime name: Bleach
The anime was great at its place but i didn't; like the story that's why i would just give 6 out of 10 and this anime was all about ghosts and there a guy who was able to see ghosts due to his God gifted ability from birth
I have started watching High School D X D from where I stopped it. This is one of my favorites from still active Anime. It has plenty of Ecchi moments as well as good action. Anyway I miss Bleach. It used to be something I couldn't miss not even those filler arcs. Loved that Anime.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I loved Psyco Mob 100 and Tate no yuusha, this series series where the protagonist it is understimated and surprises all
I watched Anime Movie Hello World last night!

This anime is the anime with the best stories this month!

But I suggest you watch the anime Another World before watching this anime, because, both of these anime have related stories
Terminal
Solo Developer
From childhood I watch superman, spiderman shows. Then I found Naruto and one piece which I felt great to watch. Especially there are lot of fans for them. Boruto is also great.
It is great to see some other anime fans here. Let me see some great anime series.

Thank you  Sweet

Recent watched an anime which name was "The Rising Of The Shield Hero" and it was a quite good anime since i always those animes/Movies in which heroes have special powers.
Rating: 8/10
Story line: it was a quite long anime i am unable to cover it in few lines but there were some heroes with different powers and some had different.
"Tower of God" or "Kami no Tou" has recently ended its airing. What can I say about it?
It is amazing, it is the adaption of a very popular korean webtoon with the same title. The first season of the anime covers the first arc of the story very well, nothing important has been skipped or changed.

I recommend it to everyone hoping that you will like it so mich like me and you will start reading the webtoon too!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I just watched, Chaos: Child and Chaos; Head !
I think this anime is almost similar to Robotic Notes and in terms of story, this anime I think is pretty good!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I have just finished watching the popular Anime, High School of the Dead. I have heard about this Anime for a long time and many recommended it. But since Zombies are not my thing I didn't bother to watch. I remember many waiting for a second season. Well even though I'm not into Zombies this Anime is pretty good and deserves to be a Mega Anime like Naruto or Bleach. Well, it has more fan service stuff than Bleach or Naruto though. I guess you can call this one an Ecchi Anime. Sadly I don't think there gonna be a second season since the author had passed away in 2017.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

The new season of anime started recently, few episodes has been already aired so I got a idea which series is good and which is trash.
I have started watching:
- Re:Zero 2nd Season
- No Gun no Life 2nd Season
- Rent a Girlfriend (I read the manga)
There were another title that I have already dropped out because it didn't give me any good feeling: "Deca-dance"

According to me, the other titles that started on this season is likely trash and ecchi-based.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting