arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
Hello everyone  Smile

We have a thread where we can share which movie(s) we have recently watched and finished. We also have a very similar thread for music. So I thought we may need another one for Anime as a lot of us here watch Anime as a hobby.

So which Anime(s) did you watch and finish recently? Just two days ago I finished Attack on Titan Season 3 and the Serbian Anime movie "Technotise". Yesterday I watched "Grave of the Fireflies".

Everyone should have watched Grave of the Fireflies once in their life atleast.  Cry  Cry

Let us build a great log of what we have watched.

You can also use this thread to discuss Anime in general Smile .
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Only Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Again, Detective Conan, and Doraemon..

? that so embarrassing
Hmm not a huge fan of Attack on Titan, but I did watch Grave of Fireflies, was a tearjerker. Recently I really haven't watched anything of noteworthy other than Seishun Buta Yarou (Rascal Doesn't Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai) and that's it..
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Dbz super brloy 2018 recently released I watched it and the movie is average didn't thought akira will be so lazy to script the story in bad way ,Baki 2018 another anime which I love to watch now every Sunday there will be new episodes & dbz super hero's also
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Recently watched Roujin Z (old Anime movie) and The Perfect Insider. Both were not that bad.
Recently watched Cowboy Bepop and Trigun. I just wanted to watch it since It was highly praised and wanted to check it out
A few days ago I finished A.I.C.O and yesterday and today both seasons of Castlevania.
I've been watching nonsense movies and series.

I have no idea what it is called anymore.
But I just found out not all movies are just mine(joke of course)
Just finished some old Studio Ghibli movies like Grave of Fireflies, My neighbor totoro.
Finished Goblin Slayer, the anime premiered on October 6 and ended on last friday . I personally liked the anime .
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting