arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
(06-25-2019, 09:36 AM)Honey Wrote: I am gonna start with all the usuals.

One Piece
Naruto
Fairy Tail
My Hero Academia
Seven Deadly Sins

Except Naruto, Fairy Tail and My Hero Academia -- All of those are good anime.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I don't watch any "Anime" but my brother and cousin do, When i shared screen of my Netflix with my cousin and he selected "Anime" genre and then he tried a big thankful message which i never expect from him. I watch but should i? but which one?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(06-26-2019, 06:06 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: I don't watch any "Anime" but my brother and cousin do, When i shared screen of my Netflix with my cousin and he selected "Anime" genre and then he tried a big thankful message which i never expect from him. I watch but should i? but which one?

Start with Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Steins;Gate. I think Steins;Gate will be too hard for you to understand. But other two still stands. If you can start with Fullmetal. Good luck and hope you like the anime.
Finished the Fullmetal Alchemist saga (both TV shows, movies and OVAs). Could have saved me a lot of time by watching Brotherhood only instead of the first one from 2003... And the first movie from 2005 was pretty good but the second was kinda uhm... okish.

Also finished Mezzo DSA and Kakegurui first season. Kakegurui is a pretty crazy Anime. Like all the faces Big Grin... the gambling and etc.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
A few Animes & Anime movies that I finished in the past months:
- Made in Abyss + both compilation movies
- Samurai Champloo
- Comedy
- Redline
- Millennium Actress
- Code Geass Gaiden: Boukoku no Akito
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion S01 & S02 + Specials
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion movies
- until You come to me.
- Kakegurui XX
- Attack on Titan 3rd Season: Part II
- One Punch Man 2

Currently watching: Baccano! + Specials
I am currently watching:

- Demon Slayer
- Akira
- Ghost in Shell
- Darker than Black

If you notice more older movie, I am watching them to check out the "hype" but ufotable is killing it with Demon Slayer its an beautiful anime.
Well I used to have interest in Anime , but i just watch netflix and chill now :p . I have watched:

Naruto
Attack of Titan
DBZ
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Yesterday evening I finished the whole Baccano! Anime series (including the specials). Today I watched the movie for the Anime "Saga of Tanya the Evil".
Since it's October, anddddd Psycho Pass 3 is out! It's now on going anime, and I'm tooooooo excited to watch it.

Pyscho Pass is good from its first season and their second season also good. I cannot wait for this season 3!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I just watch random Anime these days if those are a comedy. Right now I'm watching these 2 Anime called, Toradora! and Saekano. These are not Mega size Anime but if you like those School Life type stuff then you would enjoy these Anime.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting