arrow_upward

Pages (8): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Mega Thread
Recently finished the original Berserk TV show from 1997. Today I watched the Psycho Pass Sinners of the System OVA series and also started the 3rd Psycho Pass season. Meanwhile also rewatching Wolfs Rain.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Just finished Demon Slayer and boi It was a ride. The manga is going awesome for me also except the author is doing stuff that makes me mad.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Just finished "Shirobako" and it was quite interesting anime since it was based on friends and some good comedy scenes was also in it
Finished Kaguya-Sama: Love is War. The concept was really interesting although I would like to see more of it (time to read the manga) Romance done in a best way possible!!
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Just Watched the "Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan" i dont usually watch animes but i had nothing to do so i watched but this was a great anime i hope they release more series of this anime
I have recently seen (and finished) the first season of "Fire Force", the new season is planned for April 2020 Sad
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I finally (Dont judge me) finally watched Attack of Titan season 2 Looool , i saw the first season like 4-5 years ago and i actually had to revisit some scenes from season 1 because i actually forgot some context. It was a decent season , nothing like season 1 tho Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
A few weeks ago I watched all the seasons and special episodes of Sword Art Online!

And now, I'm waiting for Anime Tensura to release its second season!

Watch List On This Season :
1. Darwin's Game
2. Infinite Dendrogram
3. Isekai Quartet
4. Nekopara
5. Re: Zero
Terminal
Solo Developer
Last time I posted here was at the end of October 2019! Wow. Well, I usually keep track of Anime I watch through my Anime Planet list. Time to post some updates here I guess.

A few Animes I have watched and finished:
  • Psycho-Pass 3
  • Psycho-Pass SS: Case. 1 - Tsumi to Batsu
  • Psycho-Pass SS: Case. 2 - First Guardian
  • Psycho-Pass SS: Case. 3 - Onshuu no Kanata ni
  • Babylon (First it was interesting but at around the half it went to really boring and not interesting anymore but I watched it til the end)
  • Accel World OVA
  • I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. Specials
  • To Love Ru: Multiplication - Mae kara Ushiro kara
  • Future Diary: Redial
  • Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - Intermission
  • 91 Days
  • Ajin: Demi-Human
  • Ajin: Demi-Human 2nd Season
  • Ajin Movie 1 - 3
  • Code Geass Movie: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (Awesome! If you liked the series and all previous movies you have to watch this!!!)
  • 91 Days Special
  • Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
  • Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann OVA
  • Mob Psycho 100 II: The First Spirits and Such Company Trip - A Journey that Mends the Heart and Heals the Soul
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Recaps
  • AIKa Zero (Seen this one long ago but forgot to mark it as watched)
  • Agent AIKa (Seen this one long ago but forgot to mark it as watched)
  • Agent AIKa Special Trial (Seen this one long ago but forgot to mark it as watched)
  • AIKa R-16: Virgin Mission (Seen this one long ago but forgot to mark it as watched)
  • 91 Days: Brief Candle
  • Weathering With You

To sum it up: I watched some Animes, a few OVAs, a few specials and movies.

Currently watching:
  • Highschool DxD
  • Highschool DxD OVA
  • Highschool DxD New
  • Highschool DxD Born
  • Highschool DxD Born OVA
  • Highschool DxD Hero

I usually only watch some serious stuff but I wanted a change. Highschool DxD was a Anime that I wanted to check out since years. A lot of recommendations from a lot of people and friends. However due to the subject I never really watched it (once started the first season but after one episode I stopped). Almost finished season one now.

Animes I want to see but that aren't released, yet:
  • The Promised Neverland (Actually released already but I want to watch it next so I add it to this list)
  • Akira (New)
  • Blade Runner: Black Lotus
  • BLAME! Movie 2
  • B: The Beginning 2nd Season
  • Castlevania Season 3
  • Evangelion: 3.0+1.0
  • Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045
  • Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown
  • Made in Abyss Movie: Dawn of the Deep Soul
  • Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid 2nd Season
  • Psycho-Pass 3: First Inspector
  • Violet Evergarden Movie
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I have recently finished to watch an anime called 'Your Lie in April', it is barely 22 episodes.
This is a brief summary:
Piano prodigy Arima Kosei dominated the competition and all child musicians knew his name. But after his mother, who was also his instructor, passed away, he had a mental breakdown while performing at a recital that resulted in him no longer being able to hear the sound of his piano even though his hearing was perfectly fine. Even two years later, Kosei hasn’t touched the piano and views the world in monotone, and without any flair or color. He was content at living out his life with his good friends Tsubaki and Watari until, one day, a girl changed everything. Miyazono Kaori is a pretty, free spirited violinist whose playing style reflects her personality. Kaori helps Kosei return to the music world and show that it should be free and mold breaking unlike the structured and rigid style Kosei was used to.
I suggest you to have a feeling shield because this anime hits very hard. The story is about youngers but the topic are very mature and how they interact is very mindful.

I am still crying over it.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Pages (8): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Decent12
06-28-2019, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kururin

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting