arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Android Game?
Fallout Shelter is one of those games I spend the most time on. I think it's pretty fun, but at times it gets pretty dull. You also need to play it every day, since neglection results in the whole vault come crashing down.
(05-25-2016, 09:59 PM)Lampard Wrote: Hello guys,

I need some nice android games, can anyone tell me some good android games?
Try Clash Royale. It is my favourite. It is amazing strategy game with frequent updates.
I recommend you a MOBA named VainGlory.

VainGlory is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Super Evil Megacorp for iOS and Android devices. The game is a simplified version of the PC-based genre wherein two opposing teams of three players fight to destroy the enemy base by controlling the path between the bases, which is lined by turrets and guarded by AI controlled enemy creatures. Off the path, players battle for control points that supply extra resources.
I think we never sort out any specific game of android to be best. mostly it is as per customer hobby and interest. android games never end up on the way of your destiny. if you search one you see 1000+ in same genre.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Try COC?

idk, I would recommend trying Memrise in free time or arrow.io
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
If you enjoy racing games like I do, you can try Ridge Racer or Asphalt which are my favorite ones.

I like sport games too and there are many nice games in my list. Some of them are: Score! World Goals, New Star Soccer, 9 Innings Baseball, FIFA 16, Madden NFL Mobile, NBA Live, Golf Star, Super Stickman Golf, Homerun Battle, Dunkers, Fishing Hook etc. You may try them whenever you have time.

Do you guys know great free NES and SNES emulators for Android? I'd like to play some old nostalgic games such as Super Mario, The Jungle's book, Lion King, etc.
(06-28-2017, 01:08 PM)Dudi Wrote: Do you guys know great free NES and SNES emulators for Android? I'd like to play some old nostalgic games such as Super Mario, The Jungle's book, Lion King, etc.

The best free SNES emulator I know is Snes9x EX+, which has been around for a long time. It is open source and has the basic features required for an SNES emulator.

Anther one is Retroarch which also supports SNES and is open source.

You can give a try playing Lineage II for android mobile, it was a new released game if im not mistaken last month. It was an awesome game I know you will like it if your a fan of MMORPG.
Most of the games suggested here are clash of clans copy, never liked them since you can play clash of clans itself, though the game has become very boring for me. Don't know why i do not find any good games for Android.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting