arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Asian Movie Thread
I'm a fan of Asian movies from China, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand and Japan. Unfortunately such works are a rarity in my country (excluding the mainstream Asian movies with Jackie Chan and such). I've still watched quite some Asian movies already and have some favorites that I'd like to share.

Share your favorite Asian movies Smile .
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I'm not movies watcher or i say was Big Grin but i start to watch movies about 2 months ago. Well if you asking me for Asian movie then i'll go to India/Pakistan movie.
Last i watched "Teefa in Trouble" a Pakistani movie i can say my favorite Pakistani movie yet.

And if i go for bollywood (India) i don't even watch single movie intentionally Tongue whenever i watch when my cousin's came to my home and they hijack my PC and select random movie then i had to watch it. Last i was "Kick" movie which was release in 2014 but maybe we watched in 2015. after that they (my cousin's) always play south indian movie and since we move here to aunt's house cousin didn't even visit once.

from hollywood i just watched Marvel movie, yeah i watch their movies before but not in correct order.

But yeah I have seen IP man it was a great movie(s) also Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer & kung fu panda 1,2 & 3

Shaolin Soccer was a great movie, powerful shoes Big Grin
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

thanks for the list HR. i always check your likes and lists. I got to know about ghibli studio movies from you guys. since then I always try to include your choices when I research on what to watch or listen to next.

i would like to ask here if you ever watched any Indian films? not necessarily commercial ones. May be I will try to compile a list of my own one of these days....
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra

The times when I watched India movies are long ago. I was a very small child back then in the age area of 5 - 7 years. I don't even remember a single movie. I just know that I used to watch some Indian movies with my parents back then.

These days Indian movies are not my thing. Sorry Sad .
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I just happened on Indian movies by chance once while I was waiting to go for diving in Fujairah, UAE and there was a movie playing on the TV in the foyer of the hotel I was staying at. I was totally taken by it. Very upbeat, full of drama, definitely not dull. I liked the music and dancing ones as well.

Likewise I developed a liking of Turkish series too in the UAE and I'm continuing it here in South Africa. Some of the music written for those stories is awesome. Turkish are great with dramas. Like that Kashoggi case in Istanbul that I was following, the whole presentation of it by their President felt like right out of one of those dramas I'd seen before. Full of intrigue. Lies and deception.

Now if you ask me the names of those movies, I won't be able to give it to you. Not sure why. I never remember the names. Just the movie experiences. Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
well yes the movies you listed all r good movies from asians, and actions ,fights ,all are very good recorded through them really great !

(01-13-2019, 09:49 PM)deanhills Wrote: I just happened on Indian movies by chance once while I was waiting to go for diving in Fujairah, UAE and there was a movie playing on the TV in the foyer of the hotel I was staying at.  I was totally taken by it.  Very upbeat, full of drama, definitely not dull.  I liked the music and dancing ones as well.

Likewise I developed a liking of Turkish series too in the UAE and I'm continuing it here in South Africa.  Some of the music written for those stories is awesome.  Turkish are great with dramas.  Like that Kashoggi case in Istanbul that I was following, the whole presentation of it by their President felt like right out of one of those dramas I'd seen before.  Full of intrigue.  Lies and deception.

Now if you ask me the names of those movies, I won't be able to give it to you.  Not sure why.  I never remember the names.  Just the movie experiences.  Smile

i suggest you to watch some movies of indian to like bahuballi,K.G.F, some more movies r there which r perfect movies from india hope you like those movies !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(01-13-2019, 07:15 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @rudra

The times when I watched India movies are long ago. I was a very small child back then in the age area of 5 - 7 years. I don't even remember a single movie. I just know that I used to watch some Indian movies with my parents back then.

These days Indian movies are not my thing. Sorry Sad .

hahaha. mainstream indian movies are not my thing either. yuuuuck thuuu.... the soaps and serials and movies. feel like a big conspiracy to keep the public drugged and docile.

you see... one cant possibly enjoy all about culture series novels and also enjoy these....
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(01-13-2019, 04:43 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: I'm a fan of Asian movies from China, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand and Japan. Unfortunately such works are a rarity in my country (excluding the mainstream Asian movies with Jackie Chan and such). I've still watched quite some Asian movies already and have some favorites that I'd like to share.

Share your favorite Asian movies Smile .
Our Choice is closed enough Sir. i also like real time martial art Fighting, non-fictionalized. without gun. Jackie chan, Jet lee, tony ja, my most favorite in Asian region.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Very good list of Asian movies. Many of these are Kung Fu movies which are my favor. They also make me remember of some old Kung Fu movies from Bruce Lee like The Big Boss, Fist of Fury, Way of the Dragon etc.

Now I am a big fan of Kung Fu star Donnie Yen and I like his Ip Man series so much.

Two more good movies in 2018 are "The Spy Gone North" and "Detective China Town" are the good choice to see.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-06-2021, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Kururin
07-02-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: tiwil

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting