arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best? Chrome vs firefox
(10-10-2018, 03:46 AM)Abinash Wrote: ..... After like a lots of tests, i got to know that it even eats more ram than chrome does lol. I wonder on what basis they say that's it's better than google chrome.  I would like to hear some opinions, so what do you guys say? Which one is better eh?

I have been using Firefox as my primary browser for years.

Google Chrome is not my first choice, mainly because I don't like my browsing data getting sent to Google servers by default.

Some people, perhaps including you, may not worry about this at all. This is your personal choice.

Apart from the big privacy issues, Chrome is the best choice for smooth browsing.
You can have a youtube downloader extension from here.
Chrome has an incognito mode which may not send browsing history.

Thank you  Sweet

Hmm.
I can see that there are so many firefox-oholic haha. Mozilla is designed more user-friendly, but it's just that their claim of being 2x faster and low memory consumption than chrome is technically false.
(10-13-2018, 03:42 AM)Abinash Wrote: Hmm.
I can see that there are so many firefox-oholic haha. Mozilla is designed more user-friendly, but it's just that their claim of being 2x faster and low memory consumption than chrome is technically false.
Another important thing for me not mentioned yet is that Mozilla Firefox is open source and not for profit.  It's a group of very enthusiastic geek developers who are trying their best to compete with Google.  I'd rather support open source than money bags any day.  Without competition Google won't be as keen to be as good as they are either.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
For me, i like using chrome because its faster on my pc/phone + i can use incognito tab for the personal things like social media.
Chrome can work without lag/and with better performance than firefox
Good one, @deanhills.
I did not know that it's opensource, and in which case it's absolutely great.

Yeah @youssefbasua, that is the only reason I use and like it.
Firefox Quantum easily, I use Firefox on day to day activities and its fast and efficient than chrome. Chrome eats all the ram just by opening more tabs where Firefox keeps everything consistent and speedy even under huge load of tabs, videos etc. So Firefox is my first choice.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(10-14-2018, 06:44 AM)Kururin Wrote: Firefox Quantum easily, I use Firefox on day to day activities and its fast and efficient than chrome. Chrome eats all the ram just by opening more tabs where Firefox keeps everything consistent and speedy even under huge load of tabs, videos etc. So Firefox is my first choice.

You sure that it was chrome eating all ram? Lol
Do try once again and you will find that it's Firefox hhh.

Apart from privacy issues with chrome, it's the best one out there. Firefox comes when you don't want your privacy being sent to Google.
(10-13-2018, 01:24 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Chrome has an incognito mode which may not send browsing history.

Mozilla also has incognito mode, AFAIK almost all browsers offer this for privacy.

@Abinash Both browser Chrome and Firefox eating RAMs but Chrome is more RAM resources eater since every TAB of Chrome it eats RAM that is why it was faster.
(10-15-2018, 04:31 PM)Vuluts Wrote: Mozilla also has incognito mode, AFAIK almost all browsers offer this for privacy.

@Abinash Both browser Chrome and Firefox eating RAMs but Chrome is more RAM resources eater since every TAB of Chrome it eats RAM that is why it was faster.

Hmm, kinda confuses me since i find mozilla eating more ram as compared to chrome. 
It's like more or less 200mb of ram difference tho.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2021, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LightDestory
04-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting