arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Game Server Host?
Does anyone know what would be the best server host or VPS host for cheap to host an Unturned server?
If I wanted to Buy a game server from any company then i would surely choose Elite Game Servers - http://elitegameservers.net/
As they uses a paid game panel named - TCAdmin Panel which have ability to auto restart the server when it crashes, online file modifier,offline FTP access, Already feed Server mods option,etc which i like the most.

Coming to VPS hosting..
Free VPS Hosting (from any post2host forum Like Us) + Free game Panel= Game Server for free
Or you can search a bit more about some cheap VPS provider in this forum

for Free game panel, I would be recommend Bright Game Panel, For knowing how to setup it in any vps you can follow this tutorial - https://post4vps.com/thread-153.html
or you can manually run game servers too but in that you have to do more work.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(03-30-2016, 09:53 AM)Dynamo Wrote: If I wanted to Buy a game server from any company then i would surely choose Elite Game Servers - http://elitegameservers.net/
As they uses a paid game panel named - TCAdmin Panel which have ability to auto restart the server when it crashes, online file modifier,offline FTP access, Already feed Server mods option,etc which i like the most.

Coming to VPS hosting..
Free VPS Hosting (from any post2host forum Like Us) + Free game Panel= Game Server for free
Or you can search a bit more about some cheap VPS provider in this forum

for Free game panel, I would be recommend Bright Game Panel, For knowing how to setup it in any vps you can follow this tutorial - https://post4vps.com/thread-153.html
or you can manually run game servers too but in that you have to do more work.

Little off-topic: might it be an idea to offer game servers apart from the VPSes your already offer?

On-topic: yeah, TC-Admin is the best, unfortunately the price is quite expensive for regular people.
(03-30-2016, 11:46 AM)RickB Wrote: Little off-topic: might it be an idea to offer game servers apart from the VPSes your already offer?

On-topic: yeah, TC-Admin is the best, unfortunately the price is quite expensive for regular people.
After reviewing all Applications, i don't see that much users have applied for that so until there is more interest for users towards game servers, we can't plan to give game servers as most of them would be useless.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

If you want to play Unturned with friends only you can run a server on your pc and then give them ip (Maybe you should use hamachi to exclude problems with connection)
(03-30-2016, 02:07 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: If you want to play Unturned with friends only you can run a server on your pc and then give them ip (Maybe you should use hamachi to exclude problems with connection)

In Hamachi, the user who is hosting the server will don't have any lag but the users which is connected to the server will surfer huge lag (It's my personal experience - me and my friend thought of using hamachi, i told him to make a server and found that i am getting around 400-500ms ping Angry )

so hamachi is a bad Idea (atleast for me).
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(03-30-2016, 02:49 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 02:07 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: If you want to play Unturned with friends only you can run a server on your pc and then give them ip (Maybe you should use hamachi to exclude problems with connection)

In Hamachi, the user who is hosting the server will don't have any lag but the users which is connected to the server will surfer huge lag (It's my personal experience - me and my friend thought of using hamachi, i told him to make a server and found that i am getting around 400-500ms ping  Angry  )

I was using hamachi for a lot of servers and i dont have bad experience with it, and not only I was a host.
(03-30-2016, 03:41 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 02:49 PM)Dynamo Wrote:

In Hamachi, the user who is hosting the server will don't have any lag but the users which is connected to the server will surfer huge lag (It's my personal experience - me and my friend thought of using hamachi, i told him to make a server and found that i am getting around 400-500ms ping  Angry  )

I was using hamachi for a lot of servers and i dont have bad experience with it, and not only I was a host.
Hamachi not advisable for game server, is not secured, safe and it's hack-able. If you got budget and really want a good game server go ill for dedicated server.
I'd say you'll be better off with a VPS from the post2host sites such as this one, once you successfully get a VPS, try different experiments/modules to see which one suits you the best / which one lags you the most and then when you're ready with everything you can start off by any online paid gaming hoster, I'll not suggest hosting your server on a free server as It, most of the time is not very strong, depends on your game, really.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting