arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mta sa pubg server

Did you guys know that mta sa pubg version is there which is some what looks like pubg game I suggest you guys if anyone playing MTA sa then try pubg server Also its same features like pubg pc or mobile I really impressed by hard work of owner of this server
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Oh my God, its really outstanding modification. I never expected this from such game developers. I am a regular player of PUBG Mobile. I am addicted to PUBG Mobile. Sometime I also play SAMP. PUBG Mobile requires high graphics while MTA does requires low as compared to them. Its really great news for me. I was going to purchase a GPU for my younger brother to play PUBG Mobile. Now I will try if he agrees on MTA. Here I need some information, will there be a total of hundred players in every match? will they complete 100 slots with bots if players are not? Or how this actually works?

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Its a battle royal mode and around 600+ players are playing everyday and every slots are around 60-80 players same like pubg mobile option to invite friends ,lobby ,guns same features like pubg mobile you need to download mta sa first to play in this pubg server

well, i make simillar of pubg for samp before 2years... now i dont remember where is the script.. probably i will re-make it since i still remember the code :3
anyway it's good.. but if the map was a little small.. it will be more good..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(11-15-2020, 06:47 PM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: well, i make simillar of pubg for samp before 2years... now i dont remember where is the script.. probably  i will re-make it since i still remember the code :3
anyway it's good.. but if the map was a little small.. it will be more good..
mta sa and samp didn't die yet players from various country's still join and keep having fun !there r many more mods in mta sa recently a mta developer made rust gamemode for mta sa version!

I will have to show my brother this, he loves PUBG and has been looking for more people to play with. If you do end up remaking it let me know and I will forward the information on to him.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(11-16-2020, 03:21 AM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I will have to show my brother this, he loves PUBG and has been looking for more people to play with. If you do end up remaking it let me know and I will forward the information on to him.
its fully loaded and updated its not made by me its from another dev of mta sa you can join this pubg mta sa server and enjoy the game good luck

(11-16-2020, 03:00 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: mta sa and samp didn't die yet players from various country's still join and keep having fun !there r many more mods in mta sa recently a mta developer made rust gamemode for mta sa version!

Yeah ofcours, samp/mta best multi players game for me, i know it's very old but you will enjoy, 
samp last year they suggest to close it, but kalcor(samp developer) didnt agree with'em and he keep it, and look now samp still geting new players,even the old players back cuz of covid19.. :3

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
11-12-2019, 08:23 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting