arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Graphic Card ! RX 570 or GTX 1650?
@tryp4vps Thats what im actually concerned about , I have not no experience with graphic cards in my pc xd , So i actually don't know if my normal cooler would be enough to control the heat , I just don't wanna risk FPS(RX 750) if it gets heated up too much and i lose what i spent money for :/
(07-28-2019, 05:59 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: @tryp4vps Thats what im actually concerned about , I have not no experience with graphic cards in my pc xd , So i actually don't know if my normal cooler would be enough to control the heat , I just don't wanna risk FPS(RX 750) if it gets heated up too much and i lose what i spent money for :/

Loolll, no I think you got the wrong idea mate. Sure AMD cards do produce more heat, that however doesn't mean your PC will become a furnace. That just means that whereas Nvidia might be at 70C at full load, AMD's would be at 80C. This can be reduced based on what kind of cooling method you choose, For exmaple, Switching on the AC when using the PC makes a difference, as well as applying a custom thermal paste on the GPU, If you case supports it then having multiple fans and cleaning the dust filter regularly. All of these factors come into play, and AMD card alone won't blow up your PC, and about your concern of it getting overheated, GPUs have mechanisms that prevent that from happening. Normally if a GPU goes beyond Its temp limit(usually 100C), It'd automatically throttle itself to lower the temperature, and in some cases It might even stop work completely to stabilize the temperature(When this happens you'll notice ur screen going black for a second)

You need not to worry too much about the temperature, Sure they do damage your card, but that's usually in a long term usage, This type of damage is usually seen in the mining cards because of the conditions they are kept in...My own card reaches 99C sometimes (which I know is very bad), but I haven't done anything about it yet.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(07-28-2019, 05:59 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: @tryp4vps Thats what im actually concerned about , I have not no experience with graphic cards in my pc xd , So i actually don't know if my normal cooler would be enough to control the heat , I just don't wanna risk FPS(RX 750) if it gets heated up too much and i lose what i spent money for :/

You'll do just fine with RX 570 in gaming operations. The only issue you could be concerned about is that your PSU (Power Supply) can't handle powering this card due to not having enough watts and that the CPU would bottleneck it but that shouldn't be an issue for you.
Rx 570 have better performance than 1650 . and it is cheaper and the best price to performance card at this time . Even thogh that it is an old gpu
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

I understand what you mean now.

I think the risk is actually controllable but if you get AMD RX 570, the worst case is that you also need to prepare investing some extra money for cooling later, probably, when you find it necessary.

If you simply do not want to take the risk, I am afraid that Nvidia GTX 1650 should be a safer option for you.

@Honey Thanks ! I really needed to hear that ! I really was confused on which graphic card was worth it ! I really thought that RX 570 would heat up so much that it would not only harm itself so much that it would harm the other components in my PC.

Thanks everyone whoever helped me !
I would also like to recommend Nvidia. They are the time for you as AMD is not bad as a processor and you want to save money. But if you absolutely want to be future proof just get 2080ti. Will last than decade. The GPU/CPU is already hitting bottleneck as how much improvement can be done more,
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
@Kururin 2080Ti , Bruh thats way out of my budget , Plus my processor would bottleneck it , There is no way im thinking that far , not even in a decade i would be able to save money for that expensive Card
(07-31-2019, 08:09 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: @Kururin 2080Ti , Bruh thats way out of my budget , Plus my processor would bottleneck it , There is no way im thinking that far , not even in a decade i would be able to save money for that expensive Card

Oh sorry didn't see that coming. I thought you had budget. Oh well. But in order to be futureproof that's what is recommended but not "needed". I am saving up for that for now. Will be me a fortune ($3k) but I will be happy with that setup for a long time.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(07-27-2019, 05:31 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: As you already mentioned in your OP you prefer FPS>Appearance, I suppose AMD RX 570 should be your choice.  Smile

But for me, I would like Nvidia GTX 1650 a bit more because power/heat is one of my main concerns.

both card have different place
rx 570 used to be mid range card and 1650 is a low end card . both of them use the same 14/16nm process so power/heat is caused by the fact that rx 570 is a better card
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-25-2019, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Decent12
04-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting