arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best KVM VPS Among Post4VPS Plans
@xdude you can join our affiliate program and invite your friends , and can earn credit and you can use the credit to order VPS from us ! or even cash out via PayPal
Yep. Plan to do that once I test one and when I can recommend to others. Can't do it without running a vps for a while and understanding all ups and downs. I burnt my self last time I did that. haha.

So I'm looking forward to get a vps from next give away. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have received VPS1 from the giveaway and have been using it for 2 days now. So far everything working great and no lag no slowness or any problems I had with my previous vps. I guess one reason is location is closer to me and also service is lot better.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

i want to try one of these kvm windows vps too. which one is the best from the lot ? not that i would get but its good to know.

Too many bad reviews abt vps5 so i guess i will have to skip that one. too bad it has 2GB Ram. vps6 has nice specs but im sure someone already has that one. So vps3 is my next best option.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting