arrow_upward

Poll: Which of the logo is looking more beautiful ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1st logo
25.00%
2nd logo
0%
3rd logo
25.00%
4th logo
50.00%
Total
8 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS New Logo Suggestions
Most of you guys might be knowing that i was creating a new logo for Post4VPS these day (while working/fixing the Theme),
I planed somethings like i thought of the vector logo but can't able to choose the font,
i have implemented some fonts in small logo demos.
Here they are:-

1. [Image: c404f27ee5.gif]

2. [Image: cf1daba8bd.gif]

3. [Image: 905875071a.gif]

4. [Image: 5e95069da4.gif]

so, which one is looking more nice ?
if you have any other suggestions regarding the logo then you can comment below.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I like both 1 and 4, but since I can only choose one and I also think that one is the best, I chose nr. 4
Last one is the best in my opinion but first is good too. If I have only 1 option i will chose 4th
Last one has a better font. I love the current logo though.
When will you close this poll and implement the new logo, Dynamo?
I voted for the 1st logo! I consider it is more smoother than the other logos, but I can see mine one is loosing here :p
(04-27-2016, 06:00 PM)RickB Wrote: When will you close this poll and implement the new logo, Dynamo?

Soon, when I will upload a fixed version of New Post4VPS theme.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

I vote For the first logo because The first logo had the writing light. represent a memorable light cloud as well. The first logo is also more comfortable and nice on the eye than the other. it is the result of my own observations
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
I'll vote for the 3rd logo, I like the output of the text shape, not that much curves.
(04-28-2016, 09:29 AM)Dynamo Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 06:00 PM)RickB Wrote: When will you close this poll and implement the new logo, Dynamo?

Soon, when I will upload a fixed version of New Post4VPS theme.

New theme? Is it will be Flow Theme that you posted on forum or something else?
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting