arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Multiplayer games
(06-23-2020, 07:34 AM)sagher Wrote: Game Genere matters. now a days . PUBG and COD both are the most ever choice.

on the pc side that is what popular espescially with cod warzone launching for free . but on mobile side believe or not the most poppular game isnt pubg mobiel but the clone of it called free fire . it is have the really bad graphics like ps1 graphics and have weird physics and weird movement just dont play it . it also hurt my eyes because of the graphics . and that free fire game is extremely popular in indoneisa (my country) every kid play it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(06-23-2020, 07:34 AM)sagher Wrote: Game Genere  matters. now a days . PUBG and COD both are the most ever choice.

cod warzone has become popular because it is free, but if this game was not free and we had to pay to install and play it, this game would not look attractive and it would not attract many players. (This is the policy of game companies)

But pubg. This game is not very popular, but you think it is famous because most of the players in this game play via mobile, and because Fortnite has an attractive style after the game, it has attracted a lot of players. You can go and see most of the people who stream this game. They play with mobile phones.

If you want a real popular game, you can watch gta v. It is popular and not free.
Thanks Post4VPS
(06-24-2020, 08:24 PM)hamed Wrote: cod warzone has become popular because it is free, but if this game was not free and we had to pay to install and play it, this game would not look attractive and it would not attract many players. (This is the policy of game companies)

But pubg. This game is not very popular, but you think it is famous because most of the players in this game play via mobile, and because Fortnite has an attractive style after the game, it has attracted a lot of players. You can go and see most of the people who stream this game. They play with mobile phones.

If you want a real popular game, you can watch gta v. It is popular and not free.

Well GTAV was free on Epic Game Store a few weeks ago, and tho you are right that Its not free, I think you It should be easy to ask a friend or someone from ur region's gaming group to give you one for free because practically everyone bought the game on atleast 2-3 accounts xD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-24-2020, 04:48 AM)Honey Wrote: Never heard of that game, looks interesting. Tho honestly now there are so many Minecraft alternates available now. E.g. you can try another game called Pixark, Its not a super graphic demanding game so u can prob run it with ur friends as well!

Thanks for the game recommendation, I will play it on my PC!
And if it's for a smartphone, I can use Emulator!

Waiting For Hytale !
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-25-2020, 02:26 PM)Honey Wrote: Well GTAV was free on Epic Game Store a few weeks ago, and tho you are right that Its not free, I think you It should be easy to ask a friend or someone from ur region's gaming group to give you one for free because practically everyone bought the game on atleast 2-3 accounts xD

another problem is that gta server down frequently after the free epic game store giveaway . when i download it and launched it it cannot connect to the rockstar server to verify . at the time i think that my isp blocking gta v but after a few days it worked . also i found gta v very frequently on speedtest.net down list
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude
05-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Last Post: sAmI

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting