arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Music Player
I am using MusicBee, which is a free music player and supports almost every audio format. Sound quality is good as it supports my sound card pretty well. It can also search for song lyrics and display them as each song is playing. MusicBee is also great for streaming from internet radio station.

I use UC browser player for mobile because its best and good for mobile then all players
beside aimp, foobar2000 is good for me
Flexible interface
Effective tagging and organization
Can be extended with plug-ins
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

I don't like Google Play Music for some reason. I can't say what's wrong, but, a lot of things seems to be missing from it. It is just a basic music player, in my opinion
Thanks  @Post4VPS

using Google Play music :v
it's good for me :v.. i tried some apps but most of them suck Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Most Google products have no good alternatives. That is a good thing for Google, but, not us. Sad
Thanks  @Post4VPS

I owned premium versions of Stellio and Shuttle+ both are good i am using stellio. I might give a try to Poweramp if it work like stellio i'll get it too.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
I still use Windows Media Player and Windows Media Centre on my Windows 7 when watching videos and listening to music; otherwise I use iTunes to listen to music.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
I chose to use Media player from vlc because I think it's the best for my windows 10 computer and for android I prefer to use fipe player because the support of PiP in the oldest android
Terminal
Solo Developer
I'm using the standard Media Player that comes with Windows, which I believe it from VLC. It's perfect for what I need it for. I get to do everything I need with it. Create libraries, am able to view it full screen. I don't need much more than that.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-20-2020, 07:23 PM
Last Post: tbelldesignco
04-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Last Post: aegisrox

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting