arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode sponsors a whopping new VPS 14 with 8GB RAM and 200 GB HDD!
Our warm appreciation goes to Phoenix ( @phoenixwolf ) for sponsoring a brand new mega-spec VPS Plan (VPS 14) from BladeNode.  BladeNode is already sponsoring 2 excellent VPSs under the VPS 6 Plan.  This makes a total of 3 VPSs from BladeNode.

BladeNode is known for its great quality in VPSs.  Hopefully the VPS will find a Post4VPS Holder who can make great use of the specs and provide us with a quality review.  The VPS will be available for competition during our next Giveaway in October.

Here are the specs of the new VPS 14:

Disk Space: 200 GB HDD

RAM: 8 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 1 TB

Control Panel: None

Connection: 1 Gbps

Games servers: Allowed

Provided by: Bladenode

Terms: TOS
Sponsor wants to know what VPS is used for so you will have to include a detailed plan of content and purpose of use with your VPS request.

Requirements: Backlinks to bladenode and Post4VPS when a Website is hosted. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
wow, these specs look amazing! So we got another 8GB RAM VPS. Kudos for BladeNode Sponsoring this great server. Since game servers are allowed too, I think there will be quite high competition for this one. This we always get this question I ll ask, Do Windows trials are among OS templates, or are allowed? I'm very happy with my current VPS so I won't be completing for it but I would have if not. Only downside is not having a control panel but I don't think it's a big issue for most of the members  which it comes to high spec VPS like this. I guess it might make @dealhills life bit harder but if someone gonna establish game server or web sever then not often you need to reinstall systems.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Wow that's great news from BladeNode! That's a really massive speced vps and I am sure It will bring great benefit to Blade & P4V Both!

Really looking forward for a review of the vps so we can know more about the cpu provided in the vps Smile
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-17-2020, 12:03 AM)deanhills Wrote: Our warm appreciation goes to Phoenix ( @phoenixwolf ) for sponsoring a brand new mega-spec VPS Plan (VPS 14) from BladeNode.  BladeNode is already sponsoring 2 excellent VPSs under the VPS 6 Plan.  This makes a total of 3 VPSs from BladeNode.

BladeNode is known for its great quality in VPSs.  Hopefully the VPS will find a Post4VPS Holder who can make great use of the specs and provide us with a quality review.  The VPS will be available for competition during our next Giveaway in October.

Here are the specs of the new VPS 14:

Disk Space: 200 GB HDD

RAM: 8 GB RAM

IP Addresses: 1x IPv4

Virtualization: KVM

Monthly Traffic: 1 TB

Control Panel: None

Connection: 1 Gbps

Games servers: Allowed

Provided by: Bladenode

Terms: TOS
Sponsor wants to know what VPS is used for so you will have to include a detailed plan of content and purpose of use with your VPS request.

Requirements: Backlinks to bladenode and Post4VPS when a Website is hosted. And a sig backlink

HOLLY POOP!!!! THOSE SPECS!!!! 

VPS 9 finally has a rival!!!! It’s literally just one thing away from beating VPS 9 altogether: the fact that it utilizes HDD storage, versus VPS 9 that utilizes SSD storage.

But wowowow, was not expecting more new sponsorships to be announced, let alone one with these huge specs!

To the lucky future holder of this beast of a VPS, you owe us all a review Wink

Can’t wait to look at the benchmark results of this bad boy!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Wow , Thanks to phoenixwolf and Bladenode for the great VPS . 8 GB of Ram and 200 GB HDD , that Very Huge specification , and this is the 3rd VPS from Bladenode , that awesome . I hope the future holder of this great VPS can take opportunities from the huge specification . And Congrat to Post4VPS after getting 2 new vps in this month, Great
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
Wow thats really cool omg 8GB ram with 200 GB storage looks really amazing thanks bladenode for wonderful vps has a sponsor and game servers also allowed vps 9 got his new enemy now
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(09-17-2020, 01:39 AM)xdude Wrote: wow, these specs look amazing! So we got another 8GB RAM VPS. Kudos for BladeNode Sponsoring this great server. Since game servers are allowed too, I think there will be quite high competition for this one. This we always get this question I ll ask, Do Windows trials are among OS templates, or are allowed? I'm very happy with my current VPS so I won't be completing for it but I would have if not. Only downside is not having a control panel but I don't think it's a big issue for most of the members  which it comes to high spec VPS like this. I guess it might make @dealhills life bit harder but if someone gonna establish game server or web sever then not often you need to reinstall systems.

I would be more than happy to install windows on any BladeNode VPS servers, but it will cost an additional $15/mo. If anyone wants this done, please let me know. Also, this would also have to be approved by @deanhillsas as he is the account holder.
Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

(09-17-2020, 07:18 PM)phoenixwolf Wrote: I would be more than happy to install windows on any BladeNode VPS servers, but it will cost an additional $15/mo. If anyone wants this done, please let me know. Also, this would also have to be approved by @deanhillsas as he is the account holder.

Thank you very much for your response. That's a pretty good option.  I was wondering about the 180-day trial template some providers have. From what I have read it seems to be quite a legit thing too. I know here, some sponsors have it only available for paid users.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Post4VPS is indeed growing and the number of VPS are increasing that's really great too see! 8GB RAM and 200GB Storage with Game Servers allowed literally everyone gonna apply for this amazing VPS!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Woah! This sponsorship is really awesome. The VPS is a beast with it's specifications. Ideal for almost anything and everything one could think of.

Besides with gameservers allowed, this is really gonna be a steal deal in the next giveaway.

We owe a huge thanks to @phoenixwolf for being so considerate. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting