arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COD mobile hackabel?
hey guys recenlty i seen many users using hacks in cod mobile to some videos i can see in youtube like aimbot,wallbug, norecoil ,possible idk how they use them anyone having any guess how to do ?
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Haha yeah, i think that they can same like pubg hacks but they have to use emulators to use this hacks.
Hack in mobile not a good deal in my opinion. but if you have emulator then you have vast opportunities to work on hacking. keep away your personal cellphone from any sh**ty app fixer or hack jerks.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Gosh!
Keep the hacking tool away from the game you are playing!
Can't you play games without using illegal programs?
Terminal
Solo Developer
If you want to have fun and be better than most players while still playing mostly legally I would rather suggest grabbing something like BlueStacks or a similar emulator and play CoD Mobile on a PC with keyboard and mouse or a controller. I tried it this way and it was a lot of fun to play actually. No hacks needed to play better than others.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Some other people have fun by hacking and defeating the other players.
Not in CODM tbh all the games.
No clue how they do it and honestly would not like to know as well , I have never hacked in a video game it just sucks all the fun out of it grinding the game is just another level satisfaction when you achieve things , with hacks you know its not you who is good at games Tongue
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(01-15-2020, 09:07 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: No clue how they do it and honestly would not like to know as well , I have never hacked in a video game it just sucks all the fun out of it grinding the game is just another level satisfaction when you achieve things , with hacks you know its not you who is good at games Tongue

Agreed. It's also not a topic that looks good for the Forum so I'm closing it for now.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-02-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: chanalku91

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting