arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes in Lifestyle due to COVID-19
Hello there,
I have some questions for you today regarding Changes in your lifestyle due to COVID-19!
The thread is basically is for some research and some general information since there are different people here from different countries!

I have some question for you:

Q1 : What Measures do you take to fight against COVID-19 to keep yourself or your family safe?
Q2: Do you regularly follow SOPS(standard operating procedure)

So, Basically i have observed many changes in my habits due to COVID-19

I automatically now avoid Physical Contact (Hugging, Handshakes) even though sometimes people make fun of it that im scared of COVID (ofc i am).
Washing hands like 25-40 times depending on how many times i open the door or touch any appliances or anything has become my habit for many months due to COVID
Using n-95 masks or good surgical masks all the time while going outside for grocery and all.

I would like to know your changes in Habits or anything
Feel free to share!

Thanks!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Well, Covid-19 didn't change my life style nor made me to avoid to physical distance since i was not able to change myself or take precautions like avoiding handshake and other as it is impossible in a place like place where people will consider it as "Rude behavior".

About SOPs like wearing mask i have followed it but still got the virus two times but good thing i have recovered from it without going to hospital or something.
After covid struck, we have several lock down here. I am alone at home for almost two months now. Brothers are awy also they are locked in their workplaces. I am using Homeo medicine to boost my immune system. I am not vaccinated. Life is going through some tensions. My studies are progressing passively. Exams have been postponed.
All days are holidays, sometimes I forget which day is it. Day starts and day ends, life is just going on.

Thank you  Sweet

I don't even remember the last time I went out without a mask. This affected my local clients so bad which affected me by losing clients who lost their businesses. I haven't gone on vacation since the beginning of the year 2020. I Do affiliate marketing and Corona has been quite a hard blow on that too. People losing their buying power plus there are all sorts of shipping problems.

Also, it has been very bad for my hobbies too. I used to go to Stamps exhibitions/sales meeting other collectors and dealers having a great time. I haven't gone to one since last February. Also, Postal services become so messy, and sending and receiving packages and letters have become a nightmare. I don't see those normal days gonna be back any time soon either Sad

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-25-2021, 12:16 AM)sAmI Wrote: Q1 : What Measures do you take to fight against COVID-19 to keep yourself or your family safe?
Q2: Do you regularly follow SOPS(standard operating procedure)

Of course there are so many changes in my lifestyle due to COVID-19.

The most important change is that I always wear masks when I need to go out. Not N95 masks though. Just normal face masks.

Other important changes are social distancing, washing hands frequently and so on.

Covid really did not change my daily operations very much minus washing my hands a little more, working from home and wearing a mask. I think during the height of the pandemic in the United States, my sister and I hung out a lot and our circle was us and maybe one other friend, but we kept it super small. Both times I got sick from the virus was after going grocery shopping where folks were not wearing masks and causing problems for other shoppers.

Things we did do to 1) pass the time and 2) give the frontline workers a break from having to deal with us were doing lots of DIY and up cycling of furniture that we had around our houses or we would go out in nature and collect sticks and flowers to press and dry to make cool ornaments and the like, we also walked around our neighborhoods during big trash item day and looked to see what items we could up-cycle. The other thing we did was garden, we grew as many plants and vegetables as we could and actually canned and froze a bunch of them. Both as a way to produce our own food during grocery shortages in our area, but to also have meals of gratitude with each other where things like bread, sides, beverages and desserts were things we grew ourselves and we got to appreciate the work and time that went into making that meal from garden to table.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I forgot to mention another interesting thing. I haven't had a cold or fever since the beginning of Corona. Probably due to the fact that wearing masks and everyone else wearing masks. That's something. I guess it's probably common in all countries now. Maybe it's a good thing to wear masks even after this whole Corona thing ends.

Another funny thing is Corona has given a chance everyone to get to know their family better! These days everyone busy with work, study, and their own stuff so rarely have a family time.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

We are facing here the most major problem is downfall of economy and excessive market rates of common usage items for live.
Cost of almost all things are more then double.
and at the other side. due to SOPs, No work, no business, no solid way of earning.
Everyone is in crisis and wait for normal lifestyle.
Social gathering is bitterly disturbed and i really forget when last time we make party or go for meat family friends.
Wish this month or year is the last for COVID-19.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-25-2021, 08:58 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Covid really did not change my daily operations very much minus washing my hands a little more, working from home and wearing a mask. I think during the height of the pandemic in the United States, my sister and I hung out a lot and our circle was us and maybe one other friend, but we kept it super small. Both times I got sick from the virus was after going grocery shopping where folks were not wearing masks and causing problems for other shoppers.

Things we did do to 1) pass the time and 2) give the frontline workers a break from having to deal with us were doing lots of DIY and up cycling of furniture that we had around our houses or we would go out in nature and collect sticks and flowers to press and dry to make cool ornaments and the like, we also walked around our neighborhoods during big trash item day and looked to see what items we could up-cycle. The other thing we did was garden, we grew as many plants and vegetables as we could and actually canned and froze a bunch of them. Both as a way to produce our own food during grocery shortages in our area, but to also have meals of gratitude with each other where things like bread, sides, beverages and desserts were things we grew ourselves and we got to appreciate the work and time that went into making that meal from garden to table.

Well, It's pretty different to hear this type of experience. Growing plats and vegetables and actually freezing them it's pretty amazing and quite an interesting thing to do!
In the height of pandemic my circle was also fairly fairly small! Only one or two friends only and i'm kinda really cautious about COVID-19 alot!

(05-26-2021, 05:52 AM)xdude Wrote: I forgot to mention another interesting thing. I haven't had a cold or fever since the beginning of Corona. Probably due to the fact that wearing masks and everyone else wearing masks. That's something. I guess it's probably common in all countries now. Maybe it's a good thing to wear masks even after this whole Corona thing ends.

Another funny thing is Corona has given a chance everyone to get to know their family better! These days everyone busy with work, study, and their own stuff so rarely have a family time.

Well, I only once got a cold in the month of december due to weather changes because it became extremely cold and extremely dryy so alot of people started to catch cold and flu!
I believe people will still wear masks even after corona but i'm not it's gonna be a few because literally in the times of corona people dont wear masksxD

(05-26-2021, 06:01 AM)sagher Wrote: We are facing here the most major problem is downfall of economy and excessive market rates of common usage items for live.
Cost of almost all things are more then double.
and at the other side. due to SOPs, No work, no business, no solid way of earning.
Everyone is in crisis and wait for normal lifestyle.
Social gathering is bitterly disturbed and i really forget when last time we make party or go for meat family friends.
Wish this month or year is the last for COVID-19.

I'm really really sorry to hear this! I hope whatever is going on gets better!
COVID-19 is gonna stick with us we never know maybe forever no ideaa at all.
Cost of the things are also doubled here in Pakistan, Literally whenever i go to buy groceryy literally i buy few things and all of my money is gonee! The situation has really really messed up alott!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

There isn't a huge change in my lifestyle as such, except maybe I sleep a little afterwards at night and get up a little later in the evening. Previously when I had school I had to sleep around midnight and get up at 6 AM. However, now I sleep at 1-1:30 AM and get up between 8 and 9. That didn't cause a drastic change because now I have the whole morning, to study and compensate for early morning activities.

Apart from that, my parents do not allow me to go out nor did I ever to be honest. Pre-COVID too, I went out of home only for school and sometimes to the shops, however, now my Dad fetches whatever we need and I'm largely at home (barring visiting the barber Wink ).

Yeah, I'm following SOPs, and even at home when I receive a parcel or so, I completely sanitize the package, wash my hands and discard the package box once I have the item out of it. COVID did have an effect on my lifestyle, I see myself getting a bit lazy but still its way better to stay at home rather than lurk around and invite the virus to my body.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting