arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrome's "Ram Hogger" status might change
This has lasted very long. Seriously. This new feature of Windows 10 has been disabled in Chrome because it affects the performance of the browser massively. Google throwing in a roadblock for this new Windows feature. Guess they have valid concerns.

- https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-dis...in-chrome/
- https://www.windowscentral.com/google-ro...windows-10
- https://www.neowin.net/news/google-disab...cpu-usage/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
i have 16gb ram ddr4 in my pc so it really didnt bother me that chrome is eating ram. but it still would be great to use less ram on the rdp vps
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
ahh edge browser, classic, but honestly i doubt edge will gain more popularity by doing this, yet like lightdestroy say, chrome will just fork ita feature too Smile due to the opensource policy.

i still remembwr my last windows was 1-2 years ago. and switch to linux and chrome until now
Google Chrome and Facebook never get along on my Desktop computer. It's not just Facebook but usually, that's the worst case. It always starts lag like after 15-30 minutes of use. I was wondering if it's because of a big load of bookmarks I have but I guess it's more of something to do with its memory management. I'm still using Windows 7 so maybe it's better in later versions of Windows. I can see it open so many instances but none get closed till I close the browser.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(08-24-2020, 04:50 PM)xdude Wrote: Google Chrome and Facebook never get along on my Desktop computer. It's not just Facebook but usually, that's the worst case. It always starts lag like after 15-30 minutes of use. I was wondering if it's because of a big load of bookmarks I have but I guess it's more of something to do with its memory management. I'm still using Windows 7 so maybe it's better in later versions of Windows. I can see it open so many instances but none get closed till I close the browser.

to be honest Its the same for me, Its not just chrome, no matter which browser I use facebook has always performed terribly. On the contrast their app on mobile always works flawlessly and I never faced any slowness/performance issues on the mobile app.

I think the web version of facebook was coded many years ago and is not very optimized in today's day and age which might be why It performs so terribly for so many systems.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2021, 01:28 PM
Last Post: LightDestory
04-18-2020, 01:48 PM
Last Post: fChk
01-01-2020, 05:13 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting