arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 25th Giveaway
(10-07-2017, 01:57 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Thank you for information, what about VPS 3 and VPS 6? Do they support Windows with trial version or what?

VPS 3 and VPS 6 support windows but something is terribly wrong so these VPSs are not available for this giveaway. Maybe in upcoming giveaway these might be able to request.

@xdude cubedata provide us VPS8 not VPS2(it is provided by SSDBlaze its only one and you know who own it currently Big Grin )
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(10-07-2017, 02:51 PM)TrK Wrote: VPS 3 and VPS 6 support windows but something is terribly wrong so these VPSs are not available for this giveaway. Maybe in upcoming giveaway these might be able to request.

@xdude cubedata provide us VPS8 not VPS2(it is provided by SSDBlaze its only one and you know who own it currently Big Grin )
 Oh I'm sorry to hear that, I was going to apply for one but ok no problem. Another question please, is mining crypto currency is allowed in this VPSes or I'll get suspended?
Yes Those do. I don't know about VPS6 but I was not happy with VPS3 when I used to it.  But it was while ago so maybe now those servers are better. Only way to find out is applying for one. You can always give it up in next give away and get another if it's bad. Smile

No Sponsor allow any kind of mining. Usually mining processes hog down servers. Better not try than in any of these free servers.

@TrK : Ahh That was a typo. Corrected it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-07-2017, 04:31 PM)xdude Wrote: Yes Those do. I don't know about VPS6 but I was not happy with VPS3 when I used to it.  But it was while ago so maybe now those servers are better. Only way to find out is applying for one. You can always give it up in next give away and get another if it's bad. Smile

No Sponsor allow any kind of mining. Usually mining processes hog down servers. Better not try than in any of these free servers.

@TrK : Ahh That was a typo. Corrected it.

Mining in VPS 3 or VPS 6 or VPS 1 is allowed or what? I didn't got you.
(10-07-2017, 04:50 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Mining in VPS 3 or VPS 6 or VPS 1 is allowed or what? I didn't got you.

please don't cause us sponsors a headache with mining the last thing we want to deal with is multiple customers angry because you are choking the cpu resources available and they cannot use their own "fair share" of the cpu resources. this is the opinion of most if not all providers or "sponsors"

(10-07-2017, 05:39 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: Rules are about giving the ssh access to third party.
About reselling game servers is following the providers rules and allowance.

So if you don't allow gameservers on your network please pm so I note this on the list

I will allow it up to a point though once it isn't for "personal" use anymore that is where I draw the line since if you want to run any kind of "hosting" service you need to pay up for the resources you are using then because no one should be running any kind of "hosting" service on a free vps at all. as "reselling" falls out of the "personal" usage category and therefore is prohibited.
(10-07-2017, 08:11 PM)cubedata Wrote: please don't cause us sponsors a headache with mining the last thing we want to deal with is multiple customers angry because you are choking the cpu resources available and they cannot use their own "fair share" of the cpu resources. this is the opinion of most if not all providers or "sponsors"

Cant you limit my CPU or something close to make sure that I won't affect the other users on the same node or what? If not so anyway to make money from the VPS?
(10-07-2017, 08:25 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Cant you limit my CPU or something close to make sure that I won't affect the other users on the same node or what? If not so anyway to make money from the VPS?

no you do realize you got the vps for "free" correct so there is no way at all you should be "making money" off something free.
(10-07-2017, 04:50 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Mining in VPS 3 or VPS 6 or VPS 1 is allowed or what? I didn't got you.

I said No provider / Sponsor allow it. So basically None of these free severs can be used for Mining. Just skip mining thing all together. Even if you go for a paid vps, you will find Mining is not allowed expect in those are specifically promoted for mining purpose.

About earning money, That depends on your Sponsor. Some don't mind and Some do mind. For example I earn money from websites I hosted in my freevps.us server. In return I do posting in forum and also provide promotional back-links to both Sponsor and provider. They are fine with it. But there are things unethical to do such as starting a paid hosting service with your free server.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

You can make money on a free VPS by legal ways like developing some short of web app and sell it for the profit, many VPS owner only focus on development and games(i hate the resources to be used as game server and limiting their full potential) by developing i mean your own work instead of pirate content. If you tried to use your VPS for illegal in any way we can ban the person right after found guilty from post4vps without any further clarification.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(10-08-2017, 04:30 AM)TrK Wrote: You can make money on a free VPS by legal ways like developing some short of web app and sell it for the profit, many VPS owner only focus on development and games(i hate the resources to be used as game server and limiting their full potential) by developing i mean your own work instead of pirate content. If you tried to use your VPS for illegal in any way we can ban the person right after found guilty from post4vps without any further clarification.

Well to be honest I have to say for me specifically all money making on my vps's that are free here is prohibited and any such even attempt to make money off the free vps will result in your immediate suspension of the vps for investigation and termination after our investigation is completed.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting