arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 25th Giveaway
I think earning money with VPS is allowed unless you don't use it for crypto currency mining which is not allowed.

Good luck to all current and also new users to get the VPS that they would like to.
Well I guess it's all fine as long as all three parties agree about it. But there is always personal preferences. There are sponsors who are not happy about free users use Windows Trials on their KVM servers, then there are sponsors who don't want anyone to run game servers on their servers. Then There are those who don't like free users earn anything at all from their servers.

It's a choice. We can always go for anther server or apply for sponsor who don't have a problem with it. Also it's sponsors right to decide what user can do and can't do in their servers.

Personally I don't believe there is no such thing as a free Server. Sponsor provide IPs and servers, Managements has to spend their time for keep everything run smoothly and then users has to advertise Sponsor and Forum plus making monthly quota of posts. So everyone here do some sort of investment regardless it's time or money.

So I do agree about earn money thing. So we call invest our time for this so why not earn few bucks if possible ? But the truth is in practical situations it doesn't work like that. If I have a big earner websites then I wouldn't use free vps for that. I would always use paid hosting. Personally I do that. Same goes if someone want to start a web hosting service with a free vps. How you can provide quick support when it take long for you to get support since there are 2 steps to get support ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-09-2017, 12:54 PM)xdude Wrote: Well I guess it's all fine as long as all three parties agree about it. But there is always personal preferences. There are sponsors who are not happy about free users use Windows Trials on their KVM servers, then there are sponsors who don't want anyone to run game servers on their servers. Then There are those who don't like free users earn anything at all from their servers.

It's a choice. We can always go for anther server or apply for sponsor who don't have a problem with it. Also it's sponsors right to decide what user can do and can't do in their servers.

Personally I don't believe there is no such thing as a free Server. Sponsor provide IPs and servers, Managements has to spend their time for keep everything run smoothly and then users has to advertise Sponsor and Forum plus making monthly quota of posts. So everyone here do some sort of investment regardless it's time or money.

So I do agree about earn money thing. So we call invest our time for this so why not earn few bucks if possible ? But the truth is in practical situations it doesn't work like that. If I have a big earner websites then I wouldn't use free vps for that. I would always use paid hosting. Personally I do that.  Same goes if someone want to start a web hosting service with a free vps. How you can provide quick support when it take long for you to get support since there are 2 steps to get support ?
well now that is put that way a couple dollars is fine but if you are making "rich" aka big earner websites on the "sponsored" vps that is completely unethical and was what I was trying to point out is not allowed. as long as you aren't doing that then it may be fine then to earn money then.

(10-09-2017, 06:37 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: cube i little disagree with money on free service.

let me explain my view:

im totaly ok with earning money on free vpses as long as the service isnt called "premium" then its totally rip off.
i try to give freelancers the oppertunity to earn to maybe expand to a premium hosting (in hope they would upgrade the package on your network from free to paid)

yes that is what I meant on the making money situation as long as you aren't trying to make "premium" money off of it you are free to do so otherwise you are doing it completely unethical and it will not be allowed. I thank you perryoo11 for helping me further point out what I meant by what I was saying as I assume I did not go into deep detail like you did explaining what I meant.
(10-09-2017, 02:03 PM)cubedata Wrote: well now that is put that way a couple dollars is fine but if you are making "rich" aka big earner websites on the "sponsored" vps that is completely unethical and was what I was trying to point out is not allowed. as long as you aren't doing that then it may be fine then to earn money then.

yes that is what I meant on the making money situation as long as you aren't trying to make "premium" money off of it you are free to do so otherwise you are doing it completely unethical and it will not be allowed. I thank you perryoo11 for helping me further point out what I meant by what I was saying as I assume I did not go into deep detail like you did explaining what I meant.

well no problem case cleared up.
i do myself this kind if business but then totally free.
i donmt do bad so far Smile
if you want to use vps for mining i dont reccomend it

first almost all vps doesnt have any gpu and mining with cpu isnt really that great . cpu create much much less hashrate than gpu . even the very high end cpu have the same hashrate as low-mid range gpu

secondly ALL VPS PROVIDER doesnt allow it . even if you use VDS(virtual dedicated server) or dedicated you still abusing it because it will make the server hotter for no useful use . the provider will be fine if you use it with legal purpose like actual mathematical calculation or something like that

and last . mining isnt the best way to make money . your money is totally dependent on the cryptocurrency price and difficulty and every time it rises so every time you will be getting less and less money after all

even for mining with actual gpu it isnt really reccomended right now . bitcoin is gonna crash soon and ethereum difficulty is already rising really high
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
So this giveaway also came to end, Congratulations
@Happymint - VPS1
@kabir145 - VPS7
@Ultraz - VPS8
@youssefbasha - VPS4

Hope you guys enjoy your VPSs, and see you active on Post4VPS as a one of our VPS holders.
For those who haven't won any VPSs, Kindly Try Your luck Next time.

Regards,
TrK and All Post4VPS Team.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Pages (5):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting