• 3x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 4
  • 1x VPS 7
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 1x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12

For Users who wants to apply for VPS 8:
there are currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2016, Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider.User can mount them using ISO.

Since there was some problem going on with the panel of VPS 3,It would be unavailable in this giveaway.
The winners will be decided as soon as possible and giveaway will remain open till 9th of October  (Monday).

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have meet our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

OMG Great Giveaway finally VPS 4.

Good Luck to everyone specially for those who gonna tried VPS 4.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wow, finally!
I was waiting for this giveaway Heart
I wish i win a vps this time Smile
Thanks For Post4VPS!
WoW Finally Thanks so much @Post4VPS_Community. i was waiting for this giveaway since too long
i hope to win an Virutal Private Server(VPS) this giveaway.
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
Good to hear that give away is open ,thank you post4vps for giveaway I look forward to win vps4 xd !! Cool
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

well there is 2016 ISO in solusvm now for windows as well but as usual to prevent legal liability issues you must have a valid key for it.
(10-04-2017, 08:19 PM)cubedata Wrote: well there is 2016 ISO in solusvm now for windows as well but as usual to prevent legal liability issues you must have a valid key for it.

Wow, Great to hear that VPS 8 has available Windows server.

Good Luck for those who going to try for VPS 8.

Quote:
For Users who wants to apply for VPS 8:

there are currently only few OS available in that i.e Win 2016, Win 2012 R2, Ubuntu 14.04.
If you wish to use Windows OS as your Main operating system then one thing you need to keep in mind that you must have a valid key for it. No trials are allowed by the Provider.User can mount them using ISO.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

(10-04-2017, 08:19 PM)cubedata Wrote: well there is 2016 ISO in solusvm now for windows as well but as usual to prevent legal liability issues you must have a valid key for it.
what about linux ? did i need the license too . im interested because it use KVM virtualization and some of my software doesnt compatible with openvz . and how much core it have?
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
In this give away there are some really good servers available. Specially that VPS4 Server ! I wonder who lost/give up that one? If I could apply for a second vps then I would have try that one. With 200GB SSD space and 6GB RAM that thing is quite powerful. Also there are several servers which has more than 1GB RAM.

So all those members who will apply will be quite lucky. This this one of the best give aways Post4vps has ever hard.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Great giveaway! first person to apply hope i win!
Thanks Dynamo :')
 - Thanks to Post4VPS & Host4Fun for the amazing VPS 1 -
Pages (5):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting