arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 25th Giveaway
(10-08-2017, 04:34 AM)cubedata Wrote: Well to be honest I have to say for me specifically all money making on my vps's that are free here is prohibited and any such even attempt to make money off the free vps will result in your immediate suspension of the vps for investigation and termination after our investigation is completed.

Duly noted, i will make sure to have a guideline for all users who request VPS8.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(10-08-2017, 04:30 AM)TrK Wrote: i hate the resources to be used as game server and limiting their full potential by developing i mean your own work instead of pirate content. If you tried to use your VPS for illegal in any way we can ban the person right after found guilty from post4vps without any further clarification.

so iam going to use the vps to host my own SA-MP Server (personal use) but iamn't going to earn money from it... is it allowed or no ??
Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Hostdare for Providing their VPS Hosting Services: VPS 12
(10-08-2017, 10:29 AM)Zorono Wrote: so iam going to use the vps to host my own SA-MP Server (personal use) but iamn't going to earn money from it... is it allowed or no ??

Didn't you read all posts ? It depends on the Sponsor. Right now you can earn money from your free vps in legal and allowed ways except with VPS8.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-08-2017, 10:29 AM)Zorono Wrote: so iam going to use the vps to host my own SA-MP Server (personal use) but iamn't going to earn money from it... is it allowed or no ??

you are allowed to use it "personally" yes and as long as it is for "personal" use it is fine but the moment it isn't "personal" use and trying to make money for it that is the line where it is't allowed.
(10-08-2017, 06:06 PM)cubedata Wrote: you are allowed to use it "personally" yes and as long as it is for "personal" use it is fine but the moment it isn't "personal" use and trying to make money for it that is the line where it is't allowed.

didnt know i cant make money from it and i can use it only for personal use. why this rule even exist?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(10-08-2017, 08:17 PM)OldMeister Wrote: didnt know i cant make money from it and i can use it only for personal use. why this rule even exist?

because if you aren't paying for it you are taking up ip space,etc that "paying" customers could use instead as in if you aren't paying for the resources then don't complain....I will leave it at that.
(10-08-2017, 08:17 PM)OldMeister Wrote: didnt know i cant make money from it and i can use it only for personal use. why this rule even exist?

It's sponsors preference rather than a Post4vps rule. So again you won't need to worry about that unless you are using a vps given by cubedata.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-09-2017, 01:24 AM)cubedata Wrote: because if you aren't paying for it you are taking up ip space,etc that "paying" customers could use instead as in if you aren't paying for the resources then don't complain....I will leave it at that.

cube i little disagree with money on free service.

let me explain my view:

im totaly ok with earning money on free vpses as long as the service isnt called "premium" then its totally rip off.
i try to give freelancers the oppertunity to earn to maybe expand to a premium hosting (in hope they would upgrade the package on your network from free to paid)
(10-09-2017, 06:37 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: cube i little disagree with money on free service.

let me explain my view:

im totaly ok with earning money on free vpses as long as the service isnt called "premium" then its totally rip off.
i try to give freelancers the oppertunity to earn to maybe expand to a premium hosting (in hope they would upgrade the package on your network from free to paid)

Totally Agree with @perryoo11, Earning money on sponsored VPSs i don't think it not allowed. it's allowed i've seen many sites which get popular right now but that start with sponsorship. and also sponsored has profit became they still promoting their company.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Thank you guys for replying. Hey @xdude , can you share with us the method you're using to make money from your VPS if you don't mind? Also @TrK suggest us how can we make money from our VPSes.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting