Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 43rd Giveaway
 18 VPSs are Available
  • 3x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 6
  • 2x VPS 7
  • 3x VPS 9 (Locations: Buffalo, Phoenix, Seattle)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 13 (Location:  Singapore) (Note:  Picture ID required - refer notes below)
  • 1x VPS 14 (Location:  Dallas) (Note:  Picture ID required - refer notes below)
  • 1x VPS 15
  • 1x VPS 16
The giveaway will remain open until the 7th April (Sunday).  The winners will be announced on 8th April (Monday).

For Comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,7,9,...3,14,15,16 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since the author was unable to get that info from users' past posts).

NOTE:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the provider (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
  • For VPS Plans belonging to @HostDoc (VPS 13 & 14), users have to verify their personal details by providing a photo ID which has the same name, address & phone number as mentioned in your VPS request thread.  You can either post this directly at your VPS request thread or PM the giveaway manager your ID Card as a proof. We will remove the ID card from our database once it has been verified. If you have any other way of proofing your details legitimately please let us know.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Seems like an April fool XD Tongue cause damn 18 high tech VPSs, Every single VPS best on their own IE, VPS 13 providing Asian/Australian location, VPS 9 have 8GB ram, VPS 15 have 10TB bandwidth with 3GB vSwap. Glad to see Post4VPS getting better day by day, No doubt since @deanhills joined the community as "Administrator" Post4VPS like way more better then before because everything on it. Hats off @deanhills my brother.

Good luck everyone, whoever participating on this giveaway.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Wow 18 VPS Available?
Is this an event or what? xD
Good luck for all the people who will apply
Great giveaway, VPS 15 seems great for big websites, How did someone release such a VPS?
I would have applied for it if I was free to set it up. Seems post4vps is growing further. Best wishes for all applicants.

Thank you  Sweet

I want to move to VPS 14?
But are there other ways besides using ID cards?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Oh my GOD. 18 Great VPS's with 3x VPS-9 and 3x VPS-1 and 13. almost all slots are available. Love you Post4vps Community. All the credit Goes to each and every member who keep online and make this forum alive 24/7. and specially co-work of active admins and moderators.

Advance best of luck for winners.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
this giveaway is really cool 18 vps are available for giveaway in that vps9 * 3 available good luck to every one who are going to apply for this giveaway event
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Amazing! I just cannot believe the number of available VPS 9 keeps rising. Smile

Another good news is that there is a new VPS 16. Wonder who is going to win this one.

Anyway, good luck to everyone applying in this giveaway.

I think vps15 is the star among this lot with 270GB SSD (That's a great amount of space for SSD drive and even for normal space in a VPS. Is it really correct ?), 10TB Bandwidth and 3GB RAM. Only downside is just like with vps9 it doesn't come with a control panel. Apart from that I like VPS3 which has 100GB Space, 2TB bandwidth and 1GB RAM plus 1GBps speed. Also it has a control panel. Perfect for running a web server. Good luck everyone!

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

A very big giveway! What a giveaway! We have 3x VPS 9 and another VPS with total 18 VPS!
I'm enjoying my experience with VPS 13, so good luck for other!

(04-01-2019, 12:17 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: VPS 13 providing Asian/Australian location

Anyway, VPS 13 only have Singapore location right now, since I moved from Singapore to Australia last time.
And VPS 13 in Singapore uses Intel i7 instead of Intel Xeon E3 like usual server. HostDoc also gives us 2 option about harddisk, you can choose either NVMe with 30GB and HDD with 70GB. NVMe is a lot faster than HDD, but only have 30GB, I don't know if it's enough for usual user.

Also, just to note, VPS 13 support Windows 180 days trial, and for Windows users like @OldMeister and someone else, VPS 13 is pretty nice to have since it allows Windows on it. We can choose from Windows 2008 until Windows 2019, and can upload our own ISO there!

(04-02-2019, 04:08 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I want to move to VPS 14?
But are there other ways besides using ID cards?

There is no other way to proof, you need to send your ID cards, e.g. driving license, national identity card, or using student card like I did. Also, you need to proof your phone number, they want to proof if it's yours, they don't care how you can do it.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting