arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 55th Giveaway
long time no see as always post4vps killing it with those high end vps's. i can't imagine how this would help students to continue their project really impressive keep it mates wish you all success days and good luck for those who apply'ed.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Cmon guys!

VPS 9 is still available!
It is a very powerful VPS, don't let it waste!
You can do everything inside there, while respecting its TOS, don't be scared about the NoPanel things, I am a holder since November and it never affected me!
@deanhills can guarantee it Smile

Good luck to everybody!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(04-03-2020, 09:10 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Cmon guys!

You can do everything inside there, while respecting its TOS, don't be scared about the NoPanel things, I am a holder since November and it never affected me!

Good luck to everybody!

Absolutely @LightDestory VPS 9 is a powerful VPS indeed.  Hence there have been a few applications for VPS 9.  There is only one VPS 9 available. And regrettably there are a few applicants who obviously will have to be disappointed. Particularly if they haven't indicated a second VPS or a third if both VPSs they applied for were in the high spec and popular category for application.

Of course VPS 9 is in the high-spec category where the requirement for most credit points is overridden by the justification of high-spec use. In other words, the person with the better justification for using the specs, but with less number of credit points, may get it over some one with many posts and more credit points but less quality justification for using the high-spec VPS.

Since the competition for VPS 9 is high, I would like to suggest if the applicant for VPS 9 really needs a VPS this month that you also add a second or third lower spec and less popular VPS in your application.  VPS 1 may not be good for games, but it is a reliable VPS for anything else.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-03-2020, 09:10 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Cmon guys!

Good luck to everybody!

Agree with Dean and @LightDestory about this VPS 9. It's such a great VPS indeed, but not many users love a VPS without panel. I may already month or even year with a VPS, but I'm not even experienced with VPS, moreover I already out of VPS from November, I already forgot the essential command to a VPS, so a panel will be helpful for me and will not annoy admin for too many reinstallation. I always deselect VPS without panel from the comparator. Plus, I don't like to wait for something I can do it as soon as possible. Waiting for admin response can kill me while doing it myself can only cost like 5 minutes or so.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
For those who are applying for a VPS.  If you applied for VPS 9 there may be a good chance you won't get it as there were a few applications for it, and only one applicant can get it.  

I've just checked VPS 10 with Evolution Host.  Looks as though it has upgraded its VPSs to 1GB RAM instead of 512MB previously mentioned. The hard disk space is 50GB as before. It's a KVM VPS with location in France.  The little bit I tested it it works remarkably fast. VPS 10 comes with its own Virtualizor Panel.  There are two VPSs in stock and both are currently unused.

My suggestion for those who applied for VPS 9 is to add a second choice in your application.  There are a few other VPSs to choose from, but from the discussion in the Forum about Evolution Host, particularly with reference to games server, looks as though it may be a good second choice to make if you applied for VPS 9.   If you're not using the VPS for Games, VPS 1 is also a good second choice.  

VPS 10 is also an excellent first choice for those who are considering to apply for a VPS.

Please note the Giveaway will close at end of today - 5th of April GMT time.
Terminal
(04-05-2020, 12:22 AM)deanhills Wrote: For those who are applying for a VPS.  If you applied for VPS 9 there may be a good chance you won't get it as there were a few applications for it, and only one applicant can get it.  

I've just checked VPS 10 with Evolution Host.  Looks as though it has upgraded its VPSs to 1GB RAM instead of 512MB previously mentioned. The hard disk space is 50GB as before. It's a KVM VPS with location in France.  The little bit I tested it it works remarkably fast. VPS 10 comes with its own Virtualizor Panel.  There are two VPSs in stock and both are currently unused.

My suggestion for those who applied for VPS 9 is to add a second choice in your application.  There are a few other VPSs to choose from, but from the discussion in the Forum about Evolution Host, particularly with reference to games server, looks as though it may be a good second choice to make if you applied for VPS 9.   If you're not using the VPS for Games, VPS 1 is also a good second choice.  

VPS 10 is also an excellent first choice for those who are considering to apply for a VPS.

Please note the Giveaway will close at end of today - 5th of April GMT time.

Thanks for mentioned about evolution host vps 10 I renamed my application again I had applied for vps 10 now because evolution host is best do game servers
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Once again Great 12 VPS's giveaway. one thing i wish to know. why VPS 4 is too rear? i never seen it for long time in giveaways.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
There are not much VPSes are left, I wonder if they are grabbing soon more sponsors to Post4VPS. Because they must be not going out of stock.
(04-05-2020, 07:26 AM)sagher Wrote: Once again Great 12 VPS's giveaway. one thing i wish to know. why VPS 4 is too rear? i never seen it for long time in giveaways.
That's cuz @rudra is stuck to the VPS like a leech. Tongue

Anyway jokes aside he's been a regular contributor to the forum and so on one hand, he deserves that great VPS and the other thing, he can't lose it unless he goes off the 20 posts condition so, it's very obvious why VPS 4 isn't on Giveaways. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-05-2020, 03:54 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: Thanks for mentioned about evolution host vps 10 I renamed my application again I had applied for vps 10 now because evolution host is best do game servers

My sincere apology @Khadeer143.  I made a mistake.  VPS 10 has 512 MB RAM with vSwap 1024.  BUT it does perform very fast.  Maybe you could test it and let us know how it performs for games server.
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting