arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution Host Free VPS Offer
(03-22-2020, 03:45 AM)tiwil Wrote: This is why they select only application that may give them high return. Such as @Khadeer143 do with his game servers that allow Evolution Host to put their advertisement in his website landing page. If you see piratehosting.com, Evolution Host's ads is at the bottom of the page.

And also, Evolution Host is not stupid to give someone a servers for gameservers without potential feedback right.

Thats true without site popularity and high returns none will provide vps  since evolution host also mainly known as game hosting provider they didn ask to back link there evolution host site and you guys can see evolution host mainly host game servers and game vps so in application also I mention that pirates hosting provide both free and paid game servers the reason why they provided me is pirates hosting  also sell game servers!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(03-22-2020, 02:01 AM)perry Wrote: I don't really think this host approves gamesever hosters as advertisement is difficult to place.

Assuming they get more ddos attacks than actually potential.

yes it doesnt . i applied for a game server yesterday and after some time i got a reply from evolutuion host that my request is rejected . for advertisement game server can include a message like "hosted by hoster" in game
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
In request section they had mention "Don't worry if you feel your website won't be eligible for the spec mentioned above, we may be able to offer you an alternate free VPS package." The guys who had apply can get alternate vps for free if your application didn't selected

@Khadeer143, how is your free VPS currently?
Any update with the Evolution Host? How do you feel? You might want to do some review at VPS reviews section too :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Well the evolution sponsor vps is really cool without any downtime till now,evolution host vps are perfect for games hosting I'm worried a little bit from past week evolution staffs are not replying any support mails I hope they are safe I don't want to lose this vps due to corona spread I hope evolution host staffs will be get asap , I want to review evolution sponsored vps but idk how to start and how to end the review

@Khadeer143  Why not apply for VPS 10  as a second choice to your current VPS Request.  VPS 10 is from Evolution Host.  And it comes with a Panel.

I just checked the 2 VPSs in the panel, and looks as though Evolution Host upgraded the RAM of VPS 10 from 512MB to 1 GB. The little bit I worked with the two VPS 10's they both responded very fast. Location is France. Disk space 50GB.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-04-2020, 11:58 PM)deanhills Wrote: @Khadeer143  Why not apply for VPS 10  as a second choice to your current VPS Request.  VPS 10 is from Evolution Host.  And it comes with a Panel.

I just checked the 2 VPSs in the panel, and looks as though Evolution Host upgraded the RAM of VPS 10 from 512MB to 1 GB. The little bit I worked with the two VPS 10's they both responded very fast. Location is France. Disk space 50GB.
VPS 10 is also a good VPS since i had used in past the VPS was good for running game servers but I was getting out of memory always.
I would have applied rn for evolution VPS but I am happy with VPS 17 as its sponsor is too quick in providing support.
@deanhills if you don't mind can you do a speed test of connection? i don't know whether its allowed or no but i am interested in knowing about connection speed.
Vps 10 have low ram only 512MB ram which not got for game servers thats reason I didnt applied for vps 10 and good thing is I got reply from evolution host they are safe And I'm happy again and deanhills mention it that vps 10 is now 1GB ram so I'm again applying for vps 10 which is from evolution host

(04-04-2020, 11:58 PM)deanhills Wrote: @Khadeer143  Why not apply for VPS 10  as a second choice to your current VPS Request.  VPS 10 is from Evolution Host.  And it comes with a Panel.

I just checked the 2 VPSs in the panel, and looks as though Evolution Host upgraded the RAM of VPS 10 from 512MB to 1 GB.  The little bit I worked with the two VPS 10's they both responded very fast.  Location is France.  Disk space 50GB.

Yea first I thought that it only 512MB ram now after you said that it upgraded to 1GB ram I'm going for it thanks for mention the update deanhills hope I will win vps10

Evolution host have ended this free VPS offer as per the conversation with the representative on the forums. You might wanna close this thread @deanhills.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(04-05-2020, 05:47 AM)Manal Wrote: Evolution host have ended this free VPS offer as per the conversation with the representative on the forums. You might wanna close this thread @deanhills.

Thanks for the heads up @Manal

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting