arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
Also you have to grand acces it in windows server.
(09-30-2015, 01:45 PM)Dynamo Wrote: well, KBStrom, i can able to connect to ur VPS with Remote Desktop Connection of my PC.

Isn't KBStrom talking about Cobalt VPS that he got?  :huh:
(09-30-2015, 02:27 PM)Spank! Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 01:45 PM)Dynamo Wrote: well, KBStrom, i can able to connect to ur VPS with Remote Desktop Connection of my PC.

Isn't KBStrom talking about Cobalt VPS that he got?  :huh:
:dodgy:  its Cobalt panel support thread, so what can users ask here? (cobalt panel support only, not any other)
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

How old does it take to install Windows 7 OS ?

It's been over one hour and still it shows Status: Installing in Server Manager.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(09-30-2015, 04:31 PM)xdude Wrote: How old does it take to install Windows 7 OS ?

It's been over one hour and still it shows Status: Installing in  Server Manager.

Not more than 10 minutes if my memory serves me right.
Maybe it got stuck? I don't know.
If it's possible to reinstall again while status shows like that. Try it.
This is the second time. First time I got status as failed. So I deleted the sever and redid again. Still it says reinstalling.

That's weird. It's never happened to me. However I think you should wait for Cobalt then.
try use linux ubuntu.
(09-30-2015, 05:05 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: try use linux ubuntu.

I need Windows. Sad

Well I'll try to reinstall again.

(09-30-2015, 04:54 PM)xdude Wrote: This is the second time. First time I got status as failed. So I deleted the sever and redid again. Still it says reinstalling.

i will not be able to help you in the VPS 5 Panel issues because it is a custom made panel and only Team Cobalt know the issues in that. you have to wait little for them to come and look into the matter
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting