arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
yeah I guess i have to wait. I took perrys advice and tried to install a Linux OS and still same result. Tried CentOS 7.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Oh and by the way, do they still accept accounts? Their old panel link is seems to be down.
How are you logging in? @xtdude
(09-30-2015, 05:17 PM)Spank! Wrote: Oh and by the way, do they still accept accounts? Their old panel link is seems to be down.

Xdude received the VPS from us. (Post4VPS)
(09-30-2015, 05:22 PM)Rishabh-Jain Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 05:17 PM)Spank! Wrote: Oh and by the way, do they still accept accounts? Their old panel link is seems to be down.

Xdude received the VPS from us. (Post4VPS)

Ah. VPS 5.
Got it  Confusedhy:
(09-30-2015, 05:15 PM)xdude Wrote: yeah I guess i have to wait. I took perrys advice and tried to install a Linux OS and still same result. Tried CentOS 7.

then is there a posibible tha there is something wrong with your configuration in your user account so cobalt zack is the one who can help.
Xdude,I see your CentOS has been installed and status is PowerON
you can now delete and retry for windows,maybe this time works
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(09-30-2015, 01:57 PM)Dynamo Wrote: follow the steps:
1. open your start menu of ur PC
2. Type in search "Remote Desktop Connection" and select the program
3. type Your VPS's IP in the Computer tab then hit enter
3. now it will ask for username and password, type Username: Administrator and Password: (your VPS's password) then hit enter

That's all.

yes dynamo now problem solved.
Yeah. Got CentOS working but Windows giving me same result. status just says Installing Sad

Maybe something wrong with Windows 7. I hope they will able to fix this.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

ok, wait for 10 more minutes and if its not installed then i will delete your account and create new as all other users are not having problem like this
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(09-30-2015, 05:54 PM)xdude Wrote: Yeah. Got CentOS working but Windows giving me same result. status just says Installing    Sad

Maybe something wrong with Windows 7. I hope they will able to fix this.

i am using it on vps 5, windows 7 working fine for me .
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting