arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
again from what I see your vms show "powered on" and pings are returning..... Can you please inform me when the vm is not working? As I keep getting messages (only from this fourm - 3 members) that they aren't working, but my uptime monitoring is showing them available and other customers are working fine.
Maybe that there is a problem with Windows
Becuase my CentOS 6.7 VPS is running fine for many days.
its working normal for me now lol
but only if i locate all my specs to one server

1 gig and 1 vcore disapear in the wild :?
I use all resources for 1 vps and it works great. Sometimes When you have Desktop templates like Windows 7 it gets slow after a while. Just like in personal computer you can use something like cclaner and clean it.

Perry, what do you run in your vps ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Linux ubuntu and centos.
A big PROBLEM IN COBALTHOST...
SEE the Attached Pics:

(11-28-2015, 01:16 PM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: A big PROBLEM IN COBALTHOST...
SEE the Attached Pics:

Just checked out their site:
The first pic is about a error is a 500 error, means their script / server has an error. You can't do anything but wait for them to fix it.
Second: seems like the WordPress Database error page/message.

I think their database server is down, therefore that may cause the error in the control panel. However I hope they run their control panel separately from their website. (?)
servers are working and control panel is also working so it must be a problem in their site.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Now everything is fine,
Site is too working.
so you guys don't have to worry.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

sorry for the late response, did some panel updates and files were moved, your cache must have been out of date. We're working on a brand new release and hope our users will like it!
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting