arrow_upward

Pages (20): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
(02-17-2020, 06:31 AM)sagher Wrote: As i read an article which Russian Media released that America was develop this corona virus to destroy China economy?
bbc news also publish this news. anyone have positive clues and history about that?

Negative, I did not get word! I only got the news that Russian TV was determined that the Corona Virus was a weapon made by America to destroy China!

At least that's the information I got a few days ago!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(02-17-2020, 09:02 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Negative, I did not get word! I only got the news that Russian TV was determined that the Corona Virus was a weapon made by America to destroy China!

At least that's the information I got a few days ago!

Please stop this line of discussion as it is obviously fake news. Further posts along these lines will be removed from the discussion.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Here are some FAQs on the corona virus from the Word Health Organisation (WHO).
https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail...onaviruses

Up to now scientists have been unable to identify the real source of the virus.  They're working on a theory of a wild animal, but haven't been able to pinpoint specifically what it is.

A couple or more days ago there were news reports circulating that the number of corona virus cases were leveling off.  Except, looks as though there are problems with counting of the cases in Hunan - New York Times reported that soon after the reports of cases leveling off, it would seem that there were many more cases in Hunan.  This was due to diagnosis and counting issues specifically in Hunan where there are thousands of reported cases:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/12/healt...china.html
Terminal
After reading the articles and news feeds about coronavirus posted by @deanhills is looks like a good news and soon china take over this virus and control from spreading. because many many of poor countries still even no proper vaccines or treatment of general diseases. even in pakistan many many people dies with fever and seasonal infections. specially heat strokes.
MAY ALLAH PROTECT US
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
first: i respect all the loses has been made.

Now post4vps has been hit with bad news.
what are your thoughts and concerns how the increasing disruption to certain industries well end up to?.
here in the Netherlands were not having major issues yet but will arrive (there where suspicions here and there and some were affected).
Its spreading to fast in India ala we got positive cases idk till how many days thus this corona virus will be alive main thing there is no medicine to cure,no one conforms how thus corona virus came ,what was the source,some says eating meat spread corona virus ,some say eating meat will not spread corona why till know no one identified real reason or medicine to beat corona virus damn why 2020 is so rough
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

3 Days ago in Egypt they said that 3 were affected and now they became 45 and someone died so i really dont know what shall we even do to protect ourselves...
(03-08-2020, 04:40 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: first: i respect all the loses has been made.

Now post4vps has been hit with bad news.
what are your thoughts and concerns how the increasing disruption to certain industries well end up to?.
here in the Netherlands were not having major issues yet but will arrive (there where suspicions here and there and some were affected).

@perryoo11  I've merged your new Corona Virus thread with the Corona Virus thread of @xdude that already existed.
Terminal
(03-08-2020, 11:24 PM)deanhills Wrote: @perryoo11  I've merged your new Corona Virus thread with the Corona Virus thread of @xdude that already existed.

I'm completely baffled by the Corona Virus myself.  They call it a double virus because some say it's a mediapedemic as well with all of the attention it is being given by the media.   When I checked Wikipedia Canada Canada has had 45 cases since January, with most of the cases recovered.  Yet when one looks at Europe there are so many fatalities.  Like what is the difference between the zero fatalities in Canada - how does that happen?  Vs Europe that must be going through greater challenges.  Particularly Italy, and now it looks as though the Netherlands is also getting many cases.

In South Africa, where I am presently, we've had our first case last week.  He traveled from Italy.  He was in a group of 10 who are all getting tested and were under self-quarantine including his wife and 2 children.  He seems to be doing OK and was taken into hospital.  His wife has just been tested positive, so has just started to get the flu.  And there's a third person in the same group who also was tested positive.  

My big worry is when the numbers get too big for the resources that are available to treat the cases, as right now the system can cope with isolated cases, but if there's a flood of cases like in Wuhan China for example, and they can't give proper attention to individual cases, then that will make it into a huge problem.  In South Africa communities live in congested housing (vs in the West where there is lots of space between individuals), like whole families in single rooms - it's almost impossible to isolate themselves in self-quarantine.  It's very difficult to keep distances from one another in the equally congested transport systems, like mini-buses that are always overloaded.

The advice from the SA Government is not to panic.  Not to buy Face masks as face masks don't help - particularly the ones that one gets from pharmacies. Their recommendation is to wash one's hands and stay out of sneeze range.  Also to sneeze carefully.  And once flu symptoms are felt to self-isolate oneself and dial a Corona Virus number.

We haven't seen any problem with the economy yet from the Corona Virus (plenty of other problems though), but there was supposed to be a really big congress in Port Elizabeth next weekend that has been cancelled because people had to travel in from overseas.  I'm not quite sure what the protocols are at the airports, but family of mine came from Italy and went right through customs without any problems - just shortly before the first case was noted.  So far air travel seems to be OK inwards, except for airlines who decided to reduce flights. That no doubt is going to have a negative effect on tourism.

In general when I talk to people here their greatest fear, more than the Corona Virus, are to get quarantined.  Once one is quarantined, you are totally trapped.

This entire coronavirus situation is very confusing to be honest.

To begin with, it’s hard to compare the statistics of fatalities and recoveries if each country as they all registered their first cases at different times. And hence the virus has been affecting each one of them for a different period of time. 

As for the way it’s being dealt with, I absolutely HATE it when coronavirus patients are being self quarantined. That literally brings up many issues. One being that other people living in the same house may also get infected. And don’t get me started with those who disobey their quarantine instructions and go out in public.

We can’t compare the coronavirus to other disease outbreaks either. This is because of the length of time that it has existed for compared to the other diseases. Along with the differences in regions it affected.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(03-09-2020, 01:30 PM)ikk157 Wrote: This entire coronavirus situation is very confusing to be honest.

To begin with, it’s hard to compare the statistics of fatalities and recoveries if each country as they all registered their first cases at different times. And hence the virus has been affecting each one of them for a different period of time. 
I have the same problem with this.  Like in Canada they had their first case on 28 January.  They've had 77 cases since then, most of them have recovered and only one fatality.  You can check the stats in Wikipedia here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coron..._in_Canada

Now look at Europe and particularly Northern Italy whose first cases started on 30 January, 2 days after Canada.  As far as I know it is the same strain virus.  They must be dealing with it differently, and for the stats maybe we're getting it differently too.  It's very confusing though.  
https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.co...s-tourism/

This is what the article below says - but still - Canada is also very closely connected with airports.  Like Toronto, Vancouver and Calgary have huge traffic and there is a very close and large network with China with plenty of air travel:

Quote:The high number of coronavirus infection cases in Italy may be explained by the expanding air travel with China.

Italy is the European nation with the highest number of air connections with China after the air connections between the two countries tripled earlier this year.

Italy signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with China in early January 2020 to expand the air links between the two countries in order to expand tourism.

The weekly passenger flights to China were announced to be increased by 108, and by a further 56 through 2021 and 2022.
Terminal
Pages (20): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting