arrow_upward

Pages (20): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus ? where did this come from ?
There nothing different between common flu and Covid19 (Better known as CoronaVirus). You should immediately visit your nearest clinic/hospital, Don't trust social media infact avoid it because there many fake news and rumors, These days we can only trust organization like W.H.O (World Health Organization) or local organization.

Normally our body heal itself on common flu in 1-3 days, So avoid eating too much give your body time to healing because if you eat too much then body have to digest it first.

Well the simplest way to check yourself if you have coronavirus, You have to take deep breath and hold the breath count at least 10-15 number or maximum you can, If you feeling uncomfortable while count then you need to visit doctor.

Note: If you feeling uncomfortable while country it doesn't mean you really have corona but as we know corona is similar to normal flu so you've to use this way to see if your throat is fine.

I'm not a doctor so listen the official news and your doctor first, Anyway stay safe, because this is just the beginning.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Here at Egypt we are adviced to
Wash our hands for more than 40 seconds hardly
Wash our face
Keep our hands far away from our face
Not to touch someone's else hand
We must be away from others at lease 1 meter
Not advised to go to crowded places and thats the reason all tv series and events are getting cancelled
merged a thread with a existing one.

if anything has to do with corona please keep it in this thread. this is not a doctors forum.
It is sad to say that Corona has reached in our city. Last night i was watching the news when i found that one of the person from our city is infected by Corona Virus. This is the city where we go to our college. Everyone is very scared of this. Everyone is praying to Allah. All of the educational departments are closed.All of the events are stopped. The host of the events are strictly advised to close their business. People are very scared but still they are confident that the weather is becoming hot and will help to stop Corona. Most of the people including myself are also scared.As i have searched for this. ( https://www.healthline.com/health-news/i...the-spring ). Corona cases are increasing day by day in Pakistan.These are started from Karachi ( Sindh Pakistan ). But a couple of days ago a patient appeared in Lahore ( Punjab Pakistan ).We are about 200 Kilo Meters away from Lahore. Last night a patient appeared in our district ( Okara ). It is called, that he went to a wedding in a city( i forgot ) where he met some Italy returned people.
Everyone is confused of it.The China is very a advanced in every field. Pakistan is a poor country.There are lack medical services.People are very poor. I am thinking what will happen if Corona affect in village, where people are unaware of symptoms of corona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBgWOZVnFLs

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Now I am very terrified because Kovid 19 also spread in India. Our business has been collapsed for 2 days. People are panic. They are not going out of home. While it seems Kovid -19 is spreading through travellers, all people are avoiding travel. Schools has been shut without annual exams. Education sector almost frozen. Our coaching centre also has shut. People are not having money in their pockets.
Let us hope things will be safe soon.

Thank you  Sweet

(03-17-2020, 02:32 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: Now I am very terrified because Kovid 19 also spread in India. Our business has been collapsed for 2 days. People are panic. They are not going out of home. While it seems Kovid -19 is spreading through travellers, all people are avoiding travel. Schools has been shut without annual exams. Education sector almost frozen. Our coaching centre also has shut. People are not having money in their pockets.
Let us hope things will be safe soon.

speaking of education . in indonesia it is same . all the school are closed . but the stupid thing that people do is that people are doing vacation on corona because the school is closed . yeah my country is an idiot . in india people avoiding travel but in indonesia people are traveling
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Look like the corona virus is really spreading very quickly across the globe.

The cases mentioned above in India, Indonesia and Pakistan worry me a lot. Particularly that India and Indonesia are countries with huge amount of population.

If the corona virus hits India or Indonesia strongly, it is going to hurt a lot of people.

Schools have been closed in South Africa too from today.  There's a total lock down over here.  Even the parliament of South Africa is closing except for essential Government meetings.  South Africa has a population of close to 60 million of which the majority are living in informal settlements in huge numbers with limited infrastructure. There were 62 corona virus cases two days ago, and yesterday 85. Most of them came from Europe but the worry is now that infections have become locally transmitted. They say once the country reaches 50 cases, that it will escalate in a drastic way.    

Different times we're living in. Fashion face masks. Note the ones by a designer in Jordan that is made with beads.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/12/disco-ball...-pandemic/
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Is there a shortage of face-masks in area you live ? Here we do have a shortage and can't buy these anywhere. But I don't any many wearing these either. From what I see so far this going to be very bad for globle economy as well economies of countries which have this problems. Air Lines, Tourism industry as well as restaurants are having a bad time.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-18-2020, 06:02 AM)xdude Wrote: Is there a shortage of face-masks in area you live ? Here we do have a shortage and can't buy these anywhere. But I don't any many wearing these either. From what I see so far this going to be very bad for globle economy as well economies of countries which have this problems. Air Lines, Tourism industry as well as restaurants are having a bad time.

yes . in indonesia there is face-mask shortage . some hospital in indonesia doesnt have enough face-mask . lot of people use mask to prevent the virus but it is better for the only user of the mask is the infected one to prevent it . because if the infected spread . sometime the non infected will touch the infected item and it will get infected even with the mask . so better give the mask to the infected people
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (20): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting