arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter-Strike 1.6 | Best Multiplayer Game.
(05-29-2018, 12:23 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Note: The following content may contain elements that can hurt you because it CS hate speaking Tongue.
To be honest, i don't like these type of games such as IGI, counter-strike, etc usually i only play few server of MTA:SA but yesterday i download Roblox again. Roblox is game multiplayer game like minecraft i only like paintball game on it. Check it out here. yeah i know graphics is s**ks but at least better then minecraft.

Lot of game modes on Roblox, but its graphic doesn't make me play it. Those gamemodes are mostly taken from good games, so its always better to play actual game for fun.
One of my favorite game was Counter Strike 1.6 but I always liked Source much better because it had better graphics.
It is good, but the claim that it is the BEST is nothing more than far fetched. There are many competitors of this sort that all have different appeals. Additionally, the demographic for this game is limited. There are many games that feature online that are much bigger and more widely enjoyed. Here are a few:

-League of Legends
-World of Warcraft
-Minecraft
-The CoD Franchise
-GTA V Online
-The Elder Scrolls Online
-Roblox
-CS:GO

There are plenty of bigger, and more fun, fish in the gaming sea.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
@SeductiveWalrus

Of course, that is because the golden times of CS and CSS are over since years. CS:GO basically killed most activity in CSS and even further also in CS by drawing even many of the hardcore CS 1.6 players into its circle. A lot of those who were playing CS 1.6 went straight to CS:GO and skipped CSS. That's a bit funny though because CSS back in its days was ground breaking, too. There are always people who don't like this or that though.

Many of the games from your list aren't even the same genre as CS though. Only CoD, GTA V (partially) and CS:GO are pretty close or equal to CS. CS:GO of course being the successor.

Nowadays I would say CS 1.6 is certainly not one of the best multiplayer games anymore. The times are simply over.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(06-30-2018, 07:18 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @SeductiveWalrus

Of course, that is because the golden times of CS and CSS are over since years. CS:GO basically killed most activity in CSS and even further also in CS by drawing even many of the hardcore CS 1.6 players into its circle. A lot of those who were playing CS 1.6 went straight to CS:GO and skipped CSS. That's a bit funny though because CSS back in its days was ground breaking, too. There are always people who don't like this or that though.

Many of the games from your list aren't even the same genre as CS though. Only CoD, GTA V (partially) and CS:GO are pretty close or equal to CS. CS:GO of course being the successor.

Nowadays I would say CS 1.6 is certainly not one of the best multiplayer games anymore. The times are simply over.

I was speaking about all online games, as that was what CS 1.6 was being compared to. You're absolutely right though. The general CS community has moved on to the successors. During it's reign, though, it was impressive.
[Image: jVR9s2p.png]
wow man very old game i love this game when i was young but now fortnite is the game bro.
cs 1.6 and csgo are "old fashion".
(04-22-2018, 05:48 AM)HarisHayat Wrote: Hello Guys,
I'm Haris Hayat, Counter-Strike 1.6 is a Great multiplayer game, You can enjoy on this game by playing with your friends Smile,
You can also create Teams, Clans or alot groups. We use teamspeak3 for Playing with together with Friends Smile
It has alot of Players in this World, One server has maximum 32 Slots!
and When we want to play Match then We Create a 12 slots server, you can play 5v5 and 6v6 ! as your wish how much players do you have in your team,
I will give it  99% review for this Game !
 I love this game Smile

-HarisHayat, (BuG)

I really wanted to play this game, but I have no money for it& I don't want to download it cracked neither because it's is illegal and I won't have full features of the regular game.
Need Help In Computers? P.M. ME
DA EPIC DEWD
@HarrisHayat well , i always fail on installing cs on my ogp :/ pm me with all steps,(i saw your tutorial, but didn't help me Sad )

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Wink 
One of the best games after the SAMP, i started playing it some 5 years ago, and i play it today, and most of all i spend the time when the New Year is, then with snow then shooting
Wow when I still played Counter-Strike 1.6, it was at least 6 years ago. Sadly it is just an unattractive old game now and I am not interested in CS 1.6 anymore, not even CS:GO.

None of my friends is still playing CS 1.6 either. There are indeed plenty of more attractive games out there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting