arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter-Strike 1.6 | Best Multiplayer Game.
Hello Guys,
I'm Haris Hayat, Counter-Strike 1.6 is a Great multiplayer game, You can enjoy on this game by playing with your friends Smile,
You can also create Teams, Clans or alot groups. We use teamspeak3 for Playing with together with Friends Smile
It has alot of Players in this World, One server has maximum 32 Slots!
and When we want to play Match then We Create a 12 slots server, you can play 5v5 and 6v6 ! as your wish how much players do you have in your team,
I will give it  99% review for this Game !
 I love this game Smile

-HarisHayat, (BuG)
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
I used to play this game 7 years ago, but right now this game has already lost its popularity, where it was several years ago due to CS GO. anyways even i have CS GO but i have no more interest in these games anymore.
i dont know why people still likes this games. they only get mad by hackers or admins lol... have u seen how many people made rage quit from this games? csgo and cs 1.6?
its not worth playing
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
When I played this game I was totally confused how to play I totally ignored this game because I already settled in MTA sa and you can't say counter strike is best multiplayer game xd MTA sa is best for me lol lllllll
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

This is quite an old game now. I remember playing this with my friends at an internet cafe. Good old times!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Just like everyone said, this is quite an old game but I still sometimes play it online because in my country a ton of servers are full of players playing this game. Hackers and aimbotters are mostly there for only some minutes as at least one of the administration team members are always online.
[Image: img.php?userid=467]
Thank you Post4VPS and CubeData for my VPS!
(05-23-2018, 10:24 AM)kek Wrote: Just like everyone said, this is quite an old game but I still sometimes play it online because in my country a ton of servers are full of players playing this game. Hackers and aimbotters are mostly there for only some minutes as at least one of the administration team members are always online.

Those were the best moments, though i opened server like two years ago and it never got any players so lost any interest to it.
Note: The following content may contain elements that can hurt you because it CS hate speaking Tongue.
To be honest, i don't like these type of games such as IGI, counter-strike, etc usually i only play few server of MTA:SA but yesterday i download Roblox again. Roblox is game multiplayer game like minecraft i only like paintball game on it. Check it out here. yeah i know graphics is s**ks but at least better then minecraft.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

CS 1.6? Mate try CSGO you'll be blown apart. CSGO comes in the list of top 10 games on steam
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
.Cs 1.6 ?! xD You.. mentioned me in the old days ..I think the best game and the most Multiplayer populer are now Fortnite ! but but i do not play this game
. I've been experimenting on before to open servers ِ call of duty and teamspeak 3 and cs 1.6 ... and most of them in opengamepanel...ect
.It was one of the good experience
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting