arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you apply to volunteer in any clinical trials for any vaccine against covid 19 ?
(08-02-2020, 06:41 PM)rudra Wrote: @ikk157

yes. just counting numbers or percentage is not the whole picture. as i said in my point about cloning the more suitable antibodies extracted from people with minimal to no suffering after contracting the disease (asymptomatic). they have ways to detect, compare and measure the effectiveness. also that is the reason why they can't launch vaccine that fast. they need to ensure that it will work as intended.

which most of us who are uninformed and don't have time and or inclination to read don't know about and keep being indignant at why they are taking so long to bring it out or why they are not ready yet and still talking about couple more months.

live vaccine testing is a way. but very risky and i don't know of instances when they were used in recent past.

Excellent explanation and thank you for clearing my doubt! 

It is indeed very true that misinformed people  (or simply ones that aren’t too bothered to do a bit of research) keep on complaining and bashing on vaccine companies on taking “too long” to release a vaccine out there... and the part that irritates me is the fact that these same people keep creating rumors on this matter, such as those annoying rumors of vaccines that are about to be released when in reality none are. The misinformation and rumors really makes things a lot more worse and you don’t know who to believe anymore.

Anyways once the testing becomes available in your area, I’d love to know the entire process you had to go through. That will answer our questions on how these trials are conducted. It would also be nice if you could ask the doctors/lab technicians conducting the test on you for more detail on the trials, things such as what they’re monitoring and all that (since some stuff isn’t obvious. For example, if they take blood samples, you won’t know what they’re inspecting unless you ask or they tell you).
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
@ikk157

yes ! i can assure you that i will ask all kind of questions that come to my mind and some more ( i warn you. dont believe any reports on any possible side effects on a minority of test subjects that make them prone to be very interfering and nosy ... that would be me ... Tongue ) HAHA

well. the way i see it, i think this state probably wont get any test center . cause the western states and their rich and connected people probably want it to remain confined there. Cause i see that most of the centres announced so far are situated there. not in the lower south or Easter areas.

or may be it is due to logistics and infrastructure issues ...i dunno
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(08-14-2020, 09:28 AM)rudra Wrote: woooow !

you live in a remote place in Australia ? I want to work in your farm and live there. minimum pay will do. ... hoping that you own a big farm or at least you need good honest hardworking people. Everyone needs them ! Smile

i love remote, wild, nature, .... it would be great !

What about Russia ? I am suspicious about their claim. it may be a working effective vaccine. or it may be just something phony and they only want the bragging rights. Also im sure that in developing it this fast, if they did, they have ignored many established safety protocols. They also didnt do phase 3 trial and didnt submit proper phase two reports either.

so im very suspicious is all....

Thing is, with the russian vaccine, it’s known that it hasn’t been properly tested. We actually dont know how effective it would be.

For a matter of fact, they’re not even hiding the fact that their own vaccine did not go through the usual trial phase.

As you said, the vaccine might work... but also it might not. Due to the lack of testing it we really dont know as of yet. 

This entire “race” into producing a vaccine has brought a lot of nonsense claims with it. For a matter of fact, some countries even claim that they’re testing a vaccine, which doesn’t even exist! 

In my opinion, and from what I can see, many people are “milking” this pandemic for both recognition and money. So making claims that they’re developing/testing/releasing a vaccine “brings the eyes to them”, and hence they get recognition... which is the goal of many. Not to mention the money aspect about it. Many want to fool people into investing into the development of their non-existent vaccine.

My opinion regarding the russian vaccine is that they both want to get recognition by saying that they’re the first to make a vaccine publicly available and the fact that since they’re currently the only ones that did so, they’ll potentially be making a lot of money by selling it to individuals/countries that are desperate. 

Quite sad that even this was ruined by corrupt individuals. People shouldn’t be spending their time and money for recognition and making more money, they should’ve invested it on a legitimate vaccine development that they’d actually be willing to properly test/complete.

What a messed up world that we live in.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
If possible I would apply for it, just there are no such public clinical trials in Malaysia.
I am a member of our homeopathic society and work from day first as a volunteer and distribute free medicines in our community. it's a hard job to done we work day and night to make packaging of medicines for a month. door to door distribute packages. two types of medicines. one is for prevent from corona and second was for infected persons.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher

I am sorry to let you know that Homeopathy is not considered medicine any more in the learned circles who respect the conventions of proper clinical trials.

so even though i have every respect for the spirit you have for helping others, i guess it is being wasted in giving something that is as good as saline water at best. and also it is perpetuating some dangerous ideas about what medicines are. that is harmful.

no harm or offence intended. thank you !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
@rudra Am happy you're back as was worried about you since you're a Covid Volunteer. How do you feel so far? Any side effects? Have you had a second dose already?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting