arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello guys!
About 2 weeks ago i found many servers that are making their own bot by discord.js
Many kind of bots, 40% of these bots are for moderating the servers and but the 60% are used to be against discord ToS.
The 40% (the mod bots) can do much things
Like ban,kick,mute,open tickets, give a role to someone, etc..
The 60% are used to sell cracked accounts that is against the discord ToS
Example: the bot owner is cracking some accounts and stocking the bot when you type a specific command the bot send you a PM with the account :3
So i want to ask who here can help me to create a bot but from the 40% because i like these bots and it would be awesome to own a bot by yourself.
If you have any knowledge share it here Big Grin
Sorry for my bad English, no time to re-read the post
Actually I have seen that , people also have bots or some program which can enable your Discord Nitro , I didn't believe this to be true , But I found out through the users that indeed does work and people are using it to avoid spending large amounts of money instead they just spend about 5$ for the program to enabled nitro.

Discord.js is really getting popular and tbh i might even start learning it.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Hahaha yeah,
Its a nitro generator.
Gives random links and maybe your luck if you got a working link :v
I dont think you will get much help from here as far as i seen this board is kinda dead and specially asking for something about you did not even tried and provided a little bit of code.
but i searched for and got this, i hope it helps you
https://gist.github.com/eslachance/33497...47342601d3
(09-24-2019, 08:51 AM)Decent12 Wrote: I dont think you will get much help from here as far as i seen this board is kinda dead and specially asking for something about you did not even tried and provided a little bit of code.
but i searched for and got this, i hope it helps you
https://gist.github.com/eslachance/33497...47342601d3
I tried and i posted this to get help from the people who already tried this.
And about the link, its useful.
It gives you the introduction of making a bot
From the name it look like discord.js is node js application

Bot Probably should have some kind ofvalidation to prevent the cracking thing

But those cracking thing look somewhat doesnt get much care . Even google didnt block pirate software search and the problem is that google is the gateway to pirate for some people
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
@humanpuff69,
Yeah, Discord.js made with Javascript. I think it should be NodeJS. But, I don't understand Javascript too much, so I'm not using it.

I instead use Discord.py, made with Python, all is clean and understandable. I can understand what to do and how to do. The user base also big, so whenever I need help, they're free to help. The community also have Discord server, and mostly they're online 24/7!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-27-2020, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Ibram

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting