arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driverless cars
I just saw a funny design by Rolls Royce for their driverless cars. See image below. Everyone is jumping into driverless these days. May be it will work fine on highways. But on off track roads you will have a bad time using those vehicles for now.

[Image: rr.jpg]
Thanks  @Post4VPS

that car looks good and ugly at the same time.
but ill stay driving a car at my self.
You will sing a different tune when they are out. AI is very advanced these days. Many people I know were great driving enthusiasts that later paved way to getting tired when driving. They enjoy driving for fun, but there are times when you are so tired by work and have to drive back home. You would happily give the steering to a machine then. Wink
Thanks  @Post4VPS

At the moment driveless cars are dangerous.
This new technology is just at a very young age. It needs to improve a lot.
But a few decades later it will better than humans can drive car
This car looks ugly but ok its future project XD
I think this car can work only on special track because it will be dangerous on normal roads in town for example.
To be honest: I don't even want a self-driving, or driverless car. I want to have control myself and drive myself. I have actually been looking forward to driving a car myself since I was a little boy.
Although the technology is interesting and it could be helpful for people without a driver's license or people who don't want to drive by themselves, I prefer to be driving myself.
(07-03-2016, 01:29 PM)RickB Wrote: To be honest: I don't even want a self-driving, or driverless car. I want to have control myself and drive myself. I have actually been looking forward to driving a car myself since I was a little boy.
Although the technology is interesting and it could be helpful for people without a driver's license or people who don't want to drive by themselves, I prefer to be driving myself.

driverless cars can you imagine when you can't control your auto when someone makes a mistake.
i can't trust a driverless car on a huge traffic way.
ya, driverless cars are a great concept but unless all the other cars become driverless ( i.e no mistakes by other drivers ) only then this new technology would be useful as the machine may not behave properly if for example, a child runs infront of it.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
To be frank, a car is better in situations like child jumping in front of the car. The driver may be careless, but the sensors never miss a proximity breach.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

There are pros and cons on driverless cars.
Also to those who want to drive them manually, I don't think they'll remove that option anytime soon. (Even if all cars have driverless function)

If I were to own a car, I wouldn't rely on the AI. I'll only rely on it if I'm tired. Most accidents happen because of sleepy/drunk drivers. I guess this should fix it.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting