arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
make money from forum
hey guys . I've found a community like this that you can make money from. You can get cash from paypal as well as from bitcoin.
These are the two ways the community admin will pay you.
The community is crowded and has a lot of advertising. I suggest you if you need bitcoin you can get this site for free.
Community Address: https://www.beermoneyforum.com
Thanks Post4VPS
I joined this community before, they got some weird rules :V
Also spamming my emails and pms with useless things like what shall i do when the owner is drinking something and sharing his video and we have to watch because he will drop the redeem code to get more BMF Cash..
I'm not too sure this site pays you!
Have you ever withdrawn money from the forum site?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Temporary site. don't waste your time on it. i previously try many of forums and platform like this. this is all waste of time. they show you a big amount in back office account but never payoff.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Exactly @sagher. Tried many of these types before. These are scam sites that claim to pay. When I was a rookie I was fooled by many of these types. One thing is common - they have a dedicated page showing the most recent payouts.
SUGGESTION TO ALL : Don't try this. It's a sheer waste of time.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Looks as though this thread is going to go nowhere. Money is possibly not to be made from this site.

- closed -
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting