arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE VPS 3 locations by LNB-Hosting from HostLease.
Dear Post4VPS members,

Please give a thank you to HostLease because they could offer us a VPS. That is why we have a giveaway for the VPS on LNB Hosting. If you would like a VPS, make sure you make enough posts on the forum of LNB-Hosting. Required posts can be found on the LNB forum. https://lnb-hosting.nl/forum/showthread.php?tid=15 current duran 1 year. Will extended.

Available location:
Dallas, TX
Atlanta, GA
New York, Manhatten

Requirements: A backlink to Post4VPS and HostLease!

Happy VPS hosting guys Smile

VPS 1 Specs - 15 posts [b]before you can apply and then 100 Credits per month![/b]
256MB RAM
1 CPU Core
5GB SSD
50GB Premium Bandwidth
1 IPv4

VPS 2 Specs - 22 Posts [b]before you can apply and then 250 Credits per month![/b]
512MB RAM
1 CPU Core
10GB SSD
100GB Premium Bandwidth
1x IPv4

VPS 3 Specs - 34 Posts [b]before you can apply and then 500 Credits per month![/b]
1024MB ( 1GB ) RAM
1 CPU Core
20GB SSD
2000GB Premium Bandwidth
1x IPv4
Finally another good free hosting without much limits
Btw I suggest making all with 20 posts and give the higher VPS to the high posting user
Yes. We offer also in 3 locations. Dallas, Atlanta and New York.
Congratulations everyone, For having 2nd platform again where you can apply for free VPS. We had Freevps.us and Post4VPS.com but unfortunately we all have seen that how Freevps.us shut their forum down. After that incident happened, We all were worried about Post4VPS but thanks to @Dynamo and he's team. It's really appreciable how they've manage it and thanks to all our "Sponsors" Without them this platform was nothing.

Thanks @Pacific Spirit for giving us a 2nd platform once again, Which your LNB best of luck, You already know i'm available if you want me as staff.

(06-14-2019, 04:55 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Finally another good free hosting without much limits
Btw I suggest making all with 20 posts and give the higher VPS to the high posting user

Without sponsorship, LNB providing 3 types of plans located in different areas of the world i think it's really huge beginning of new forum, I don't know about P4V or freevps.us history both forum once started from small VPSs plan(s) so i think it's a huge begin, Best of luck @Pacific Spirit.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Why do most hosts only provide VPSs from the USA? i thing most members need natherlands or germany or france vps Sad
Thanks Post4VPS
I can venture a guess if you like. The dedicated boxes and bandwidth comes cheaper and also most new hists spawn there and so might have easy access.

but yes. hope they add some European locations eventually.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
great vps for giving for free base on posts the specifications are really cool gonna take a look on this giveaway and apply one of the vps you offer
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I got one of them
1GB RAM with a 20GB SSD
The Performance is also amazing!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I Want VPS Smile
I Know Everything About VPS And VPS Worker Too.

I Am New And I Don't Know Much About The Participating In Forum.
To be honest, I'm pretty confused and wanted to raise some question about this.
Is it like P4V, 15 posts & 100 credits, or users can choose which they wanted to have bigger?
I mean, maybe they can have 10 posts and 100 credits (seems impossible, but who knows?). Then as your requirement, 15 posts OR 100 credits, they may apply for the VPS already. Is this right? Or you seems typo?
This also applied for the minimum requirement to keep the VPS.

Anyway, congratulations, both VPS hunter and LNB Hosting!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting