arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FREE DirectAdmin Web hosting
Hey man! Good luck on moving to DirectAdmin.
Here are my details:
Username: adyatan
Domain: adyatan.com.np
Reason: Well I will be using the hosting for my personal portfolio page/site thingy. I have some past experience regarding DirectAdmin so yeah would be a pleasure to help you out.
And ofc I agree to the TOS.
(12-31-2020, 03:15 AM)tiwil Wrote: Hello there! Nice offer. I just wanted to check, can I use it for Laravel? I would need to use terminal to install composer and NPM packages. If it does support that would be very awesome.

I am sorry but ssh access is now allowed. This is for security reasons.

(12-31-2020, 02:12 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: All good! I can go with tbdc.6srv.net, thank you for taking the time to work on this for us!

You have been approved and the account info has been sent. Please check your Direct messages.

(12-31-2020, 05:16 PM)rudra Wrote: Hi @phoenixwolf,

I would love to get an account too. I will use it only for demonstration purposes for new websites. Like setting up a demo for a concept design and send the link to a prospective client. Will probably use it through cloudflare. I would also love to have experience working on the panel.

Username : rudra
Subdomain : designdemo4u.srv.net
Reason: As mentioned above, i would like to test this platform and also like to keep another option up my sleeve for setting up demo for website design concepts to send to prospective clients.

I have read the terms of services and i agree to it!

You have been approved and the account info has been sent. Please check your Direct messages.

(12-31-2020, 11:54 PM)deanhills Wrote: Awesome opportunity @phoenixwolf for learning the user end of directadmin.  Do you still have an available spot for me?

Username:  deanhills
Subdomain: directadminlessons.6srv.net
Reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for:  I would like to get hands on experience on the user end of directadmin. And document this in a WP blog. I did try DirectAdmin out a few years ago, and am sure things must have changed a bit.  I'm hoping to update a blog I had then and expand on it.  I could then document my experiences in the blog and cross post from the blog here as well.

I agree to the terms of services.

I've added a sub-forum to this one for support requests.  Let me know if this will work for you.  I added a pre-fix for BladeNode to the sub-forum.

Of course, I have a spot for you. Thank you so much for making the extra subforum. You have been approved and the account info has been sent. Please check your Direct messages.

(01-01-2021, 05:53 AM)xdude Wrote: A great offer indeed!

username: xdude
site: kiribatiisland.info

Reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for: I like to  get a feeling about DirectAdmin again. I haven't used it for long time and I always have cPanel based VPS. Price hasn't effected for me since my provider has some sort of a deal with cPanel but I want to be ready in case things go other way. I will create a information site with Wordpress.

I ve read and agree to the terms of services

(01-01-2021, 07:41 AM)Adyatan Wrote: Hey man! Good luck on moving to DirectAdmin.
Here are my details:
Username: adyatan
Domain: adyatan.com.np
Reason: Well I will be using the hosting for my personal portfolio page/site thingy. I have some past experience regarding DirectAdmin so yeah would be a pleasure to help you out.
And ofc I agree to the TOS.

Vladimir S.
BladeNode.com | Shared Hosting | VPS Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

(01-01-2021, 10:47 AM)phoenixwolf Wrote: I am sorry but ssh access is now allowed. This is for security reasons.

I believe you mean it's not allowed not now allowed, hahahaha. Well, not gonna apply then. I don't have any website that need to be run right now. Just need one for Laravel but not supported here due to security. Good luck with your test @phoenixwolf. May all run fine.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Thanks so much @phoenixwolf. The hosting account is much appreciated. Super fast. I've had a first glance at the DirectAdmin Panel and it's already so much different from what it used to be a few years ago. Like it looks so much more like cPanel.

I hope to have my blog up and running during the course of tomorrow, and will report back in the Forum once I've given the DirectAdmin Panel a good workout.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello @phoenixwolf!

I'd like to try out the DirectAdmin hosting.

Username: sohamb03
Domain: sohamb03.6srv.net

Reason: I've been a fan of cPanel since the beginning, and never really bothered with other panels except Vesta (can't really pay for cPanel on my VPS). However, with the recent two rounds of price hike by cPanel, it's no longer possible for a lot of hosts to continue paying for cP, as the case stands with you too. This has gone so far that even the host from where I have a small reseller is switching to DA. Well, I must say your offer came very timely this is an awesome chance to test DirectAdmin, test all the features and get used to the panel. 

The specs are optimal for my use case because I wanna do a variety of tests, and eventually I might forward a few of my websites to be hosted here.

ToS: Duly read and agreed.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(01-05-2021, 04:40 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hello @phoenixwolf!

I'd like to try out the DirectAdmin hosting.

Username: sohamb03
Domain: sohamb03.6srv.net

Reason: I've been a fan of cPanel since the beginning, and never really bothered with other panels except Vesta (can't really pay for cPanel on my VPS). However, with the recent two rounds of price hike by cPanel, it's no longer possible for a lot of hosts to continue paying for cP, as the case stands with you too. This has gone so far that even the host from where I have a small reseller is switching to DA. Well, I must say your offer came very timely this is an awesome chance to test DirectAdmin, test all the features and get used to the panel. 

The specs are optimal for my use case because I wanna do a variety of tests, and eventually I might forward a few of my websites to be hosted here.

ToS: Duly read and agreed.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity!

Vladimir S.

Thanks for the really quick service @phoenixwolf. Just logged in to the panel and was looking around, looks pretty awesome. Really excited to try it out (will try within a week), and review the service. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Username: Decent12
Subdomain: DecentForums.6srv.net
Reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for: hey, actually i want to host a small website somewhere and learn some web stuff and i have been doing it on some other sites but my site did not survive more than 2 weeks and eventually lost the host and i lost interest but just this thread and thought to give it a try.

Note: I have rarely used directadmin and i wont be able to test it as expert but i can report you if i find some bugs during my work and i will try to check out every feature in order to help you in finding bugs aswell but just wanted to let you know that i did not use directadmin that much.
(01-06-2021, 03:49 AM)Decent12 Wrote: Username:  Decent12
Subdomain: DecentForums.6srv.net
Reason why you want free hosting and what you will be using it for: hey, actually i want to host a small website somewhere and learn some web stuff and i have been doing it on some other sites but my site did not survive more than 2 weeks and eventually lost the host and i lost interest but just this thread and thought to give it a try.

Note: I have rarely used directadmin and i wont be able to test it as expert but i can report you if i find some bugs during my work and i will try to check out every feature in order to help you in finding bugs aswell but just wanted to let you know that i did not use directadmin that much.

Thanks for your help. You have been approved and the account info has been sent. Please check your Direct messages.
Vladimir S.

Hello there!
Nice to hear that you are givingaway free web-host!
So can I know the validity?
Here are the details:
Username: HarisHayat
Domain: servzen.com
Reason: wanted a web-host for opening of my own host for gameservers & other stuff.
Accepting terms & conditions: Yes ofc.

Thanks!
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting