arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
! FloatVPS - Free VPS FOREVER!!
(03-14-2019, 12:15 PM)tiwil Wrote: ..... Maybe any discussion you've made with him?

He did reply me "OK". I also have not received his DM, so I will wait.

I did not expect he would give VPS immediately though, as he did mentioned about maintenance of his service. Not sure how long the maintenance will last.

If this is genuine, I will grab one for my students to learn coding, how much days this plan will be valid?
I hope you will find a way to upgrade your domain name.

Thank you  Sweet

(03-15-2019, 05:06 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: If this is genuine,  I will grab one for my students to learn coding, how much days this plan will be valid?
I hope you will find a way to upgrade your domain name.

the plan lasts as long as you want, and ill figure out how to upgrade the domain name as we go along with the service.
Offical Account of FloatVPS
Game Servers, Virtual Private Servers, all for a low budget hoster/user!
http://floatvps.tk/
(03-15-2019, 10:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: I don't get one right now. He said he will PM me when VPS is ready, but until now he's not PMing me.
I don't know if giving a VPS could be that long.

I think they have limited resources!
So it's possible that some users can't get their VPS
Terminal
Solo Developer
(03-16-2019, 07:58 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I think they have limited resources!
So it's possible that some users can't get their VPS

True, someone already posted their VPS specs here.
You can see they only have ~3,81GB RAM and not so big HDD.

So I can assume he will only give so limited VPS to users, but he said he will have some new servers too.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(03-14-2019, 08:09 AM)F7N Wrote: Using a free domain.... not a very nice idea or a point. Who will trust a freenom domain? Buy a premium tld. This see that you not investing. You can’t offer it for life as you do not have a tld. This is just for a short time that you offer it. Take a look at Abdul Sami, and some other. They are gone after a couple of months. Do your homework first betore doing something.

Yeah, and using freenom is the worst idea because when you get much traffic on your site they sell it to huge domains site
@FloatVPS I have joined the Discord Server, But No one is replying me! I also want a VPS Smile
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
Guys just to let y'all know.
this vps does not come with a dedicated ipv4.
running a webserver requires additional setup. also for gameservers.
(03-16-2019, 12:54 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: Guys just to let y'all know.
this vps does not come with a dedicated ipv4.
running a webserver requires additional setup. also for gameservers.

So he's using some local LAN and domain from him to get to the VPS? I remember I got another VPS like this and it's really hard to get.

So for anyone wants to use linux, better move off to Windows since webserver in this VPS is really hard to do. But that doesn't mean I recommend to Windows because it can handle webserver ok. Just to make sure you have the VPS working as it is instead of just letting the VPS be like nothing to do.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
It is not good If it is without IPv4, that's why he is giving away free VPS without any requirements and Giving VPS like he has some good Machines and proper Company..
If he is using webserver so he should mention in the post about the IPv4!
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting