arrow_upward

Forum Layout | opinion/suggestion
I know everyone has opinion, and people will often disagree but also that people use different devices to connect, and oftentimes what looks great on one screen looks terrible on another.

While I wouldn't classify the post4vps index as terrible, I feel like it needs a little bit of work. I don't really like the way the description is tightly packed in on the left, and the thread count/post count take up such a large area. Better for me if the description took up a large area and the thread/post count were much smaller.

In closing I want to thank you for the services you provide and I hope this suggestion is useful. Enclosed is a screenshot. I've scaled it to 800x600, hopefully this is an appropriate size to not overburden the forums.

Using firefox 43

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is your screen resolution 800x600? I think that's kinda small for a good look... I do not experience any problems, but I use a 1920x1080 screen though...
(03-13-2016, 07:01 PM)RickB Wrote: Is your screen resolution 800x600? I think that's kinda small for a good look... I do not experience any problems, but I use a 1920x1080 screen though...

lol. Learn to read. haha.

Quote:Enclosed is a screenshot. I've scaled it to 800x600, hopefully this is an appropriate size to not overburden the forums.

My original thought was the template was designed for widescreen monitors like yours @Rick and that the large buttons for post/thread count would probably be much better viewed on a phone/tablet.

While it's depressing to think that my 17 inch square monitor with it's last decade resolution isn't at the top of the developers concerns it's also a very understandable business trend and I'm completely prepared to deal with it without any complaint. There is also the possibility that maybe it's a browser bug and the forums shouldn't look that way at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-19-2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: deanhills
12-31-2020, 11:08 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting