arrow_upward

Pages (6):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Domains/Sub-Domains Providers list
@tiwil Seems weird with your case, recently I just successfully registered 3 domains within one account in freenom.
(10-16-2018, 09:56 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @tiwil Seems weird with your case, recently I just successfully registered 3 domains within one account in freenom.

Weird for me.
My friend in China get this limit too, he can't register another domain, and me too.
Maybe I should get a VPS from Philippines :p
I'll try later.
@tiwil There is no VPS here in the Philippines lol. Philippines got slow connection so VPS from here isn't will be that good. You might maybe thinking for VPN for Philippine IP I guess? try to create an account using Philippine IP to try out.
(10-17-2018, 11:55 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @tiwil There is no VPS here in the Philippines lol. Philippines got slow connection so VPS from here isn't will be that good. You might maybe thinking for VPN for Philippine IP I guess? try to create an account using Philippine IP to try out.

AH GOD, I typed it wrong, it should be a VPN instead of a VPS, hahaha.
Yep, I tried with my friend this afternoon, and Freenom doesn't work.
Their Google login also sucks, I use Google to login then I can't. Always get logged out when on checkout page. Don't know if Freenom still good or not, I should try to find other free domain la.
Freenom is only good if you do not have large number of traffic. and local based business. because when traffic level increased. freenom automatically expire your domain even your given expiry time not complete. without any notification.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(10-16-2018, 07:53 AM)Lampard Wrote: Any free service can't be trusted. You never what eu.org would be doing in backend, but anyways since their reputation is good for now, its all fine. Free should be only taken for test development & projects only.
Yes, but an .org domains generally is better than .com or those other that's backed by big company like freenom. I would rather trust a free domain provider that's generally geared towards non-profits as their website says than freenom which also sells service to you and if you want that domain for 2 yr you have to pay.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Hello there,

@TrK : BTW that https://nc.me free domain policy is not only for students from America, Canada and you don't require a .edu email. If you don't believe, I recently acquired mine from them (I'm from India) : https://sohamb03.me .

The trick for this is - you have to enroll yourself in the GitHub Education Programme which is for anyone and everyone above 13 years of age. You just need to verify your school ID card with them. You can acquire the domain by connecting your GitHub account on https://nc.me .

Therefore, could you kindly edit that information.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
The only free domain I know of other than Freenom is

Co.vu

It looks decent I have not tried it out yet

My favorite free domain are Co.cc and USA.cc both dead now

I remember than day about 12 to 13 years ago when Google stop indexing free domains I use using Co.cc I think every using this free domain got super pissed off there track dropped like 45% to 60% after than day
I apply for eu.org domain. Never get reply. I checked spam folder of my email.

I want answer please. Is it true google dont like dont take free domain sites ?

I use some domain subdomain from dns.afraid.org. very good place still there.
Pages (6):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting